[1]𝔓𝔞𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔢

After the crushing defeat with Seijoh in the Inter-high, The final Ukai finally returns!

3rd's POV

"So they lost" The blonde stood up from his chair,

"It'll only be a matter of time before that ugly crow cousin of mine starts callin'"

"My lord, The guest has arrived." The blonde turned to his left, a smile tugged its way to his face.

"Lucas-nii, what have I told you?"

"My apologies, my cute dear Hikaru, I just couldn't help myself" He chuckled.

"Ew stop with the cute and dear before my name! ya sound like a pedophile!" Hikaru's nose scrunched in disgust, for one thing, he hates pedophiles with passion.

"Hehe you know I just do that to get under your skin right?"

"Yes well, it's frightening every time!"

"Hehe~ that's the point."

"You are weird Lucas-nii"

"I'll take that as a compliment, shall we? my dear young lord?"

"You're not Sebastian stop,"

"Hehe"

"Ugh, what did I do in the past to get this kind of guy?"

"RuDeEEeEeE"

'Keishin you promised me y'all take them to nationals without my help, but it would look like I'll have to step in again, my what a mess you made~' Hikaru stared back at his laptop as he stared at the young tangerine who was in his knees.

'You didn't even notice the potential that young first-year holds, With a perfect guide he will surely surpass the little giant no He has what it takes to be a world wanted player. I offered advice to you once but you denied it now Keishin, pay the cost of your pride.' Hikaru smirked as he closed the gadget and walked outside with Lucas following right behind him.

'Come now dear ugly crow cousin, A little swallowing of your pride and asking for help won't hurt you~' 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

A/n: Okay so we are starting back again!!! Hope you enjoyed and thank you for understanding that I really wanted to rewrite the book! stay safe everyone! 

-AkaashiRintarou_bubs (𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎)