[6]𝔄 𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥'𝔰 𝔙𝔬𝔴𝔰

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

"A monarch's past rival!"

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

Hikaru's POV

I opened the gym's door gaining their attention.

"Sup!" I waved my hand at them as they smiled.

"Nekomata-san!"

"brat"

"So how long has their practice match started?" I asked keishin

"About almost an hour I guess" he replied

"Oh, and the manager should be back soon" He added.

"They have a manager?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, they have one she's a third-year."

"I see"

I may be calm on the outside but I'm freaking out on the inside!

'PLEASE DON'T BE A FANGIRL! NOT A FANGIRL PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T BE A FANGIRL! PLEASE DON'T BE A FANGIRL! PLEASE DON'T BE A FANGIRL!' I thought to myself.

"oh? Who might you be?" I turned around prepared for anything but only to see a ..... goddess? Wait no! It's Kiyoko! that's right I completely forgot! Takeda-sensei even said it last time!

"Hikaru?"

"Kiyoko?"

we stared at each other for a while before we blinked and laughed.

"So you're the coach's cousin?" she asked

"Yeah the one and only~"

"Haha, that would mean your the one filling the role of another coach then?"

"Yes, I am" I smiled at her.

We smirked at each other ignoring the crying of agony that came from Nishinoya and Tanaka.

Just then the door opened and in came Takeda-sensei who then tripped.

'Oh, that gotta hurt' I sweatdropped.

"What the?"

"Take-chan?" Tanaka blinked.

"Are you alright?" both keishin and I asked together, As Kiyoko and I made our way to sensei's direction,

"We're going right?!" Takeda-sensei exclaimed, as he glances up towards us his nose was bleeding,

"um, you got a nose-bleed" Kageyama stated.

Kiyoko and I looked at each other before I pulled out a pack of tissue from my pockets, don't ask why I bring them and gave them to Takeda-sensei.

"Sensei here,"

"Ah thank you nekomata-kun!"

"No problem" I sweatdropped as I looked at him as he just snuck the tissue in like a plug.

"Going where?" Hinata followed

"To Tokyo!" Takeda-sensei excitedly yelled.

"Tokyo? Tokyo? that would mean NEKOMA!" Hinata yelled in excitement overpowering Takeda-sensei's.

'Nekoma ey that's where Kenma's studying'

"We have a practice match with Nekoma?! alright!" The team celebrated.

'So it's finally time?' I smirked.

"That's right but not just Nekoma! We get to play with the other school in the Kanto region! You see Nekoma is part of the Fukurodani Academy Group. You see there are parts of the association all across the Kanto region they held almost every practice match together! So get this because of coach Nekomata we were able to join!" Takeda-sensei explained smiling giddily.