[20] ℌ𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔢!

█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█

"Not until I see you Shine and rule the upper court with such brilliance"

█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

Karasuno GYM

"Good Afternoon everyone!" Takeda greeted cheerfully followed by Keishin and Hikaru who stood side by side surprisingly quiet.

The team stood up from their stretches and bowed greeting their instructors.

"Good Afternoon!"

"Alright everyone we have an announcement!" Takeda clapped his hand earning the complete attention of the team, Daichi stepped up and asked.

"What kind of announcement Takeda-sensei?"

"Well...." Takeda glanced at the younger coach on his right, Hikaru sensing the advisor's gaze on him he stepped up. The attention now turned to the young nekomata still dressed in his academic uniform they watched in silence as Hikaru cleared his throat, staring right at them and said.

"Earlier I had a talk with Michimiya-san"

"Michimiya?" Hinata tilted his head.

"Michimiya is the girl's volleyball club's captain Hinata" Sugawara smiled.

"Oh"

"Anyways she agreed to let us use the girl's court until the next training camp is due" Hearing this the boys let out an awed sigh as they stared at Hikaru like he was some sort of Hero.

"Wait why do we need the girl's court?" Daichi asked the question made the team glance towards Hikaru confused as well. Keishin used this moment and stepped up answering Daichi's question.

"That's because we're splitting the team up." Keishin puffed out a

"SPLITTING THE TEAM UP?!" Karasuno yelled in surprise.

"Yes, we'll be taking advantage of the tension that is going on the team and using them for your benefit. We will also be taking the advantage of having two experienced coaches, two setters, and two courts." Takeda spoke.

Hearing the tension that is going on the team, everyone glances at Hinata and Kageyama before glancing at their coaches. They aren't blind to notice that both Keishin and Hikaru had yet to makeup and they could still sense the tense tension between the ukai cousins.

"So this way all are going to be taught, monitored, but having a different experience with each coach now both Coach Hikaru and Coach Keishin agreed to do this with a fair square of picking random names. Once your name is called out please go to your coaches." Takeda explained as the team nods their head in understanding.

"Alright then Coach Keishin's Group first." Takeda lifts one of the bowls in his hands to the fake blonde.

"Kageyama"

Kageyama sulked a bit before mumbling osu walking towards Keishin's side.

The other bowel was then moved in Hikaru's direction.

"Nishinoya" Hikaru read.

Nishinoya cheered walking towards Hikaru's side.

█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█

And so the team's were decided on Keishin's team were...

Kageyama
Ennoshita
Daichi
Asahi
Tanaka
Narita