[8] 𝔄 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

"Once you start to unknowingly love a person, it'll hurt when you realized 

you unknowingly let them go in the past"

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

Hikaru's POV

'Oh God! can they be any lovey-dovey?!' My eyes twitch I stare at my parents who were in front of me throwing flirtatious comments at each other.

God people can you be any more annoying?! you're forgetting you have your son in front of you! Geez! And it is still 7 in the morning! dammit someone save me!

"Oh, honey you're the peanut butter to my-"

that is it! I lost my appetite just from listening to all these mushy comments from this two!

"That is it! I'm outta here! Au revoir!" I stood up ticked from their constant flirtatious comments, makes me wanna gag, who wants to hear your parents flirt in front of each other?!

I would say couldn't be me but well it just happened, Grabbing an apple and out the door faster than the flash.

Walking just a few blocks I shiver as I heard giggles and laughs. I turn my head to the right and there I saw people pointing at me with blushes that tinted their cheeks.

"Hey isn't that our new neighbor?"

"Yeah he is, isn't he cute?"

"I heard he's an athlete!"

"Oh, my are all athletes that cute?!"

"I wonder if I can have his number!"

"You think He'll give it to us?"

"Maybe!"

'Oh God, it's too early for this shit!' I pulled out an emergency black mask putting it on and making a run for it!

After a couple of turns, I manage to lose them, I started walking casually as too calm my racing heartbeat, and to calm my lungs down before they break down, yes believe it or not but despite being a 'former' athlete, I sometimes have trouble breathing.

"Hikaru? is that you???" My body stiffens, turned around, and saw Suga-senpai with Daichi-senpai.

I breathe out of relief.

"That relief to see us?" Daichi-senpai Chuckle.

"Just..... running away"

"Running away from whom?" Suga-senpai asked.

"Better yet from what?" Daichi-senpai smirked.

"From Fanclub more specifically stalkers."

"Is that why you have a mask on?" Suga-senpai asked as we walked together to school.

"You could say that."

"Daichi!" the three of us turned around and saw a girl running towards us in the direction of Daichi-senpai. I believe she's a third-year, she's a classmate of mine in science I think. What's her name again?

"Michimiya?" Daichi called out.

'Oh Michimiya that's her name

"Oya?" I tilted my head in confusion.