Note

Hi luvs been a while huh? okeh maybe a bit too long since I updated this book and honestly while I read it back again hoping to jog where I missed I can't help but cringe at some moments. 

But well Hikaru does live up to what I wanted his character to be

a spoiled child who knows his right despite using questionable ways to get his point even if it means humiliating his cousin with dozens of people present. That's just who he is, he hasn't matured as he believes himself to be.

Hikaru swears a lot. 

I wanted this book to surrounding itself around Hikaru guiding the team and just childishly rubbing it to Keishin's face while also unknowingly falling in love with the manager. I wanted to write the book where he fell in love with Kiyoko but not the plot spiraling out of the way you know? But the way I wrote things in the last chapters didn't get what I really wanted. 

And this book is my ever first, and it kinda sucks, to be honest for me I don't know what yer opinions are.

Just as the author here, I show more bias towards my enchantress and pretty boi than this book in all seriousness. 

For all things I want Kiyoko and Hikaru to have this lovely atmosphere I personally hate all conflicts and find ways to go around them or just solve them quickly, But conflict is the key to some spice in books, right?

 I kind off lost track of what the next chapter is to be, I want to end this book but I don't want to be that kind of author who just randomly discontinues a book because I lost interest, I hate those kinds and I know some of you do as well. 

I really want this book to go smoothly, with Hikaru and Kiyoko going sailing. I had all these plans for Kiyoko and Hikaru but as I read through those plans I kept on wondering, its all about Hikaru as selfish as it was, I didn't take Kiyoko's perspective in the last chapters as much as I wanted and I hated it. 

I have two choices pending in my head, spiral another book just for Hikaru and Kiyoko to fall in love but in a different setting which is already on draft,

or continue this one but with major editing that would take some more time.

 But as I scrolled down the comments don't get me wrong I'm overjoyed seeing your opinions and words in every chapter it brings warmth to my heart but really do you even enjoy where this is leading up to? 

For now, I don't think there would be any updates on this book so far, I will still have to storm my head for ideas on how to re-edit all of this and somehow still place value on Hikaru and Kiyoko. 

I am so thankful for your patience with this book, I hope to interact with you all again soon!

I would also like to say that Hadrian Potter is now published. 

Until the next!

-Morpheus(Yer Author)