[23] 𝕬 𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

"Memory is different in many perspectives"

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

3rd's POV

December 16, 2009

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hika-channnnnnnnnn!!!!!!"

The 13 years old setter turned around and caught sight of a blazing brown-haired lad making a beeline towards him at a frightening speed.

"Ah...."

Just as he leaped towards Hikaru, the sudden pull of his jacket made him choke.

"LET ME GOOO!!!! LET ME HUG MY ADORABLE BEST FRIEND!!!!"

"No, you'll get your germs all over him."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"You heard me"

"HIKA-CHAN! KIYOOMI'S BEING MEAN TO ME!!!!"

All participants of the Junior youth training camp glanced at them with weird stares.

"Ara ara let's be friends here Kiyoomi-chan please release Motoya-chan" Hikaru smiled.

"Tsk" Sakusa dropped Komori without remorse as he watched as the brown-haired weasel hugged their childhood friend rubbing all that germs.

"Good to see you too Motoya-chan" Hikaru pats his head affectionately.

"HIKA-CHAN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!!!! LIKE HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME WITH BABYSITTING KIYOOMI?!"

"Babysitting?! Me?!"

Komori ignored the offended and disgusted look he was receiving from his cousin and hugged the blond Nekomata closer.

"IT WAS PAINFUL!!! LIKE I HAD TO LOOK FOR HIM EVERY MATCH AND JUST TO FIND HIM STARING OUTSIDE OF THE RESTROOM AS HE HAS YET TO GO INSIDE!!!" Komori cried.