OVA

A/n: Hello everyone you might remember this as the special chapter for the 5k reads celebration, we are making it full-on ova special! Hope you enjoy the chapter! 

▌│█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█│▌

(☞゚∀゚)☞ AU: Kei and Hitoka are the nekomata twins, Tadashi and Shoyo are the Sawamura siblings, Tobio is the only Shimizu child.

▌│█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█│▌

Hikaru's POV 

'Ugh, moving is such a pain! But the twins need a new environment not after what happened.'

I sighed

"Papa," 

I looked down only to see Hitoka grabbing my pants looking up to me with her pleading eyes, so cute~

"Yes, toka-chan?" 

"Where's nii-chan?" 

"I'm right here toka-chan"

"Ah nii-chan"

Hitoka hugged her twin with Kei returning the favor. 'My kids are so adorable~' I cooed.

"Papa?" Kei looked up.

"Hai Kei-chan?"

"C-can we play there?" He pointed towards the newly bought dino toys and blocks with barbie's dreamed house set.

I smiled at them patting both their heads and replied.

"Go ahead you two." 

"A-arigato" they shutter before hugging my legs and running towards the toys.  I smiled,

'They've grown up so much! You... would be proud.' I smile sadly as I gaze at my twins, I looked out to the window beside me and stared at the sky.

'Are you watching our twins? they've grown a whole lot since you left.' 

"Papa?" I looked over to Kei that was holding my pants and asked.

"hai?"

"There's someone at the door." He pointed.

"Oh, thank you for notifying me Kei-chan, why don't you return to hitoka-chan kay?"

"Osu"

3rd's POV 

Hikaru walked towards the front door and opened it to his surprise he was greeted by a lovely woman holding the hand of an exact replica of hers.

"Oh um, can I help you?" Hikaru asked smiling unknown to him, this gesture made the woman heavily blush. 

"Hello, we're the next-door neighbor we came to welcome you, come on tobio say hi." 

tobio looked up fidgeting, being the small shy boy he was he couldn't say it.

'ah He's shy' Hikaru smiled comfortably and gently to the boy.

"h-hi!" 

'He reminds me so much of my twins! especially when Kei's all shy as well! I can understand Hitoka she was born with shy nature anyway~' 

"Aw, he's so adorable! hello to you little one!" Hikaru cooed, he smiled before returning the beauty who only giggled at Hikaru's reaction.

"Yes, he gets that a lot. Ah! where are my manners, My name is Kiyoko Shimizu, this is my son Tobio." She smiled.