[12]𝔥𝔢'𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔵𝔦𝔫𝔤

▌│█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█│▌

"my car isn't here yet"

▌│█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█│▌

3rd's POV

Karasuno was in silence why? exams came to an end and that means the dreadful result was coming.

And here in the GYM of the volleyball club resides two sulking figures, why? simple.

".....So you failed?" Hikaru asked for the second time in a row.

The two sulking figures flinch as their body became stiff as a board (aboard?)

Hikaru and suga sighed, as Sugawara scanned through the test paper of Kageyama and Hinata.

"What did they even failed in?" Hikaru asked the other first year.

"Kageyama failed modern Literature. meanwhile, Hinata failed English, although his answers were all correct he somehow got it wrong because of his answer placement. Yachi-san was so shocked." Yamaguchi explained.

"Ah, the poor girl." Hikaru chuckled before this happened...

Hikaru felt his eyebrows twitch, in fact, they've been twitching since half an hour ago...the cause?

Why Hinata and Kageyama of course.

What did they do?

they have been annoying Hikaru to the bone with how stupid they are when the subject isn't about Volleyball. After all the time Kiyoko and Him spend that whole month trying to help the 2nd-years and 1st-years to study only for the freak twins to fail? kami know what happened to the other two tho...

"You two...." Hikaru glance towards them the duo flinching from the overwhelming aura Hikaru was oozing out and with that innocent smile.

yiKeS...

Such an innocent smile... a smile full of venom that could put a snake to shame.

"We're sorry Hikaru-senpai!!!!" the two bowed begging for forgiveness.

Hikaru's smile only tightens, seeing this...the team backed away slowly and watched as the golden tiger slowly pounced on his cute adorable baby crows...

Giving his kohais the infamous mother-Nekomata's closed-eyes smile, tick marks all over his face he responded to their apology.

"Begging for forgiveness won't help the fact that both of you failed the exams, ya twerps!"

the freak twins flinch from the sudden attack.

"...we're sorry"

they made one wrong move......the two glanced upwards only to be met by Hikaru's venomous glare...

"!!!!"

'Rip' the team thought to themselves.

"What about the Yuu-chan and Tanaka-kun?" Hikaru asked turning to ennoshita and the other Second-years.

"We haven't heard anything just yet."

"HEY! HEY!"

"YO! LOOK WHO PASSED!"

the GYM door opened showing the rowdy second years with their exams, they handed it to suga who in return accepted upon scanning through the exam paper, Suga let out a surprised gasp.