[18]ℭ𝔬𝔞𝔠𝔥 ℌ𝔦𝔨𝔞𝔯𝔲

█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█

"Daddy? as in sugar daddy?"

█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

The next day...

For the entire remainder of their stay, Keishin and Hikaru refused to talk to each other. Why? because apparently Pettiness is in their blood. they're as petty as they can get. 

Hikaru refused to talk to Keishin until the older ukai can admit that he was in the wrong and should try the risk.

While Keishin...he didn't want to acknowledge that his younger cousin was right.

talk about childish.

And the team? they were being forced to endure the whole damn scenario, it was already bad enough as to what happened yesterday with Hinata stealing the ball from the ace. 

It was that bad that the elder Ukai benched Hinata for their remainder stay which I may remind you all only added fuel to the fire of Hikaru's already burning rage for Keishin.

So what did he do in return for not having any say? why he took out Asahi and Nishinoya from the starting line-up just before the match with Nekoma along with Sugawara and Yamaguchi not forgetting to drag Hinata as well. 

To say the older Ukai didn't have white hair growing was an understatement. 

Just when Keishin was about to say something to Hikaru, the young Nekomata turned around and gave keishin the 'look', making the elder Ukai straightened up and went silent, Hikaru took this as a sign and went out with the other 5 following right behind him stiff as a door. 

'Of all the things he could inherit from the Ukai family it had to be that look!' Keishin sulked. knowing whatever he says at this point won't be heard nor would be followed. 

"Oh wow! It's not even winter yet it's freezing cold!" Tsukishima playfully shivers.

"Is it just me or did the court suddenly turned to Antarctica?" Daichi tiredly smiled.

"Nah it's not just the court Sawamura," Kuroo commented.

Daichi turned and stared at him with a net that separates them. he raised his eyebrow mildly confused at the black cat as Kuroo smirked and pointed to where Fukurodani and Ubugawa were having their break and said.

"It's the whole Gym that turned to Antarctica" 

Daichi glanced to where Kuroo pointed and saw that Fukurodani and Ubugawa were complaining about the gym being cold for a second. the crow's captain could only sweat drop while the black cat only cackled beside him.

'Oh, the power Hikaru-kun holds' Kiyoko giggled beside Yachi as they watched the scenes unfold.

█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█