[10] 𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢?

(A/N: I will bless you with the picture of Hinata as blonde literally if Shoyo and Tsukishima have a son the pic ^ above will show what he will look like! ) 

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

"Both are different yet unknowingly so alike"

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║ 

3rd's POV

Hikaru let a breath out as he walked to Kiyoko'shouse. Knocking on the door of the Shimizu household, there stood Kiyoko with a small smile that graced her beautiful face. Hikaru smiled back.

"Hey, sorry Let me just get my bag."

Soon Kiyoko came back, turned away from Hikaru as she closed the door when she turns back. Hikaru found himself staring at her from head to toe, he found himself blushing, There stood Kiyoko dressed in a white off-shoulder top and black jeans with white converse, her hair in its usual style.

'Damn she dressed up good.' Hikaru blushed.

"Um if you don't mind can we do studying outside the house. It's just my parents are kind of busy" Kiyoko blushed.

'he looks handsome with that turtleneck and white blazer, not to mention the black jeans, it suits him well.' Kiyoko unknowingly blushed.

"Sure" They started to walk away from the house in silence.

"You look pretty" Hikaru complimented, a small pink tint gracing his face.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself Hikaru-kun" Kiyoko smiled genuinely

"Aw thanks, anyway I know a place where we can study I hope you don't mind."

"No not at all Hikaru-kun"

"Hm? ohh we match!" Hikaru smiled.

"Yeah, I guess we do" Kiyoko giggled.

They arrived at Sunburst Cafe...

"Welcome"

"Ah I always wanted to come here but I didn't have time thank you so much Hikaru-kun!" Kiyoko's smile widens as she stared up at Hikaru with her eyes that sparkle.

"Ahaha, really? I'm glad then! where do you want to sit ?"

Hikaru chuckled as he watched Kiyoko's sparkling eyes glaze over the seats, she then suddenly pulled Hikaru's hand as she led them to a seat near the windows, they were seated near the back of the cafe in which outside the window a garden could be seen.

"Hello my name is Althea I'll be our waitress for today"

Hikaru glanced up and saw a woman in her twenties with blond hair like his and limestone eyes.

"Oh Nekomata-kun back here again?" Hikaru chuckle at the blond waitress.

"Well, I'm in love with the coffee here! can't blame me can you?"

"Haha, Of course not our coffees are to die for."

'Who is she? why is she so close Hikaru-kun? how does she know him? his a regular here?' Kiyoko frowned as she stared at smiling blondes

"So what can I get you today?" Althea smiled.

"my regular, what about you Kiyoko?" Hikaru's smile softens as he stared at her stunning blue eyes.

"Oh~ a date?" Althea wiggles her eyebrows at the karasuno duo.

"I'll take a lemonade and one strawberry shortcake" Kiyoko smiled at althea as she gave the waitress the menu.