[19] ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔢𝔡

█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█

"You don't always have to talk, silence is comforting enough"

█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█

3rd's POV

it was such a nice day, the weather was amazing, the birds were singing, the school was quiet, for once, well not for long, In the second year halls of karasuno...

.

.

.

" WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ?!?!?!" Hikaru's shrieked.

"Woah hika-chan calm down!" Tanaka waved his hands in front of him.

"CALM DOWN?! THEY ALMOST HIT MY DAUGHTER!" Hikaru screamed.

"Daughter?" Tanaka questioned.

"He means yachi, he won't admit it that he sees her as a daughter if you point it out, he'll deny it quickly. I just let him be," Noya'cooly' grinned.

"Ohhhh" Tanaka grinned.

"TELL ME THEY DIDN'T HIT HER! TELL ME TANAKA-KUN!" Hikaru grabbed Tanaka's shoulder and started to shake the poor bald senpai back and forth while noya just gave a buddha face holding his hands in a prayer position.

"Y'all live through this Ryuu I believe in you!"

"WELL?!?!"

"They didn't!!!" as soon as those words left Tanaka's mouth, Hikaru let Tanaka's shoulder go in a dramatic sense, making Tanaka lose balance and fall to the ground hard yikes.

"That's good to hear!" Hikaru let out an angelic smile that made the female and males surrounding the trio forget about the hellish shriek of a banshee he let out earlier.

"...Hika-chan you wound me" Tanaka muttered.

"Meh, you'll live" Hikaru brushed him off.

"MEANNNN HIKA-CHAN MEAN!" Tanaka whined, moping growing mushrooms in the corner of the hall.

"There, there, ryuu, there, there." Noya patted his other simp buddy ehem Tanaka ehem.

while Hikaru was having the major crises that he is currently having in his entire 17 years of existence.

what was he had concerns about?

"How in the hell do mushrooms grow in the corner of concrete walls?"

█║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║█

"So no practice ey that would mean free time, but I have duties at home yikes," Hikaru muttered to himself as he walks through the halls. 

Noya was currently nowhere to be found. Tanaka was planning something suspicious, that he rather not get himself involved. the third years were busy with interviews with the dean, the baldie dean.

Hikaru was currently on his way home when he passed through the sakonishita store, he halted in steps glaring at the building.

What did the building do to you to make u hate it? Apparently, it's not the building but the owner of it.

Hikaru huffed and walked away. His phone blared out of annoyance he quickly answered.

"Nani?!" He growled.

"Is that the way to talk your mother dear?" The sweet voice hidden with anger and annoyance quickly greeted the young blond. He quickly turned to stone a shiver went down his spine, all the hairs behind his neck stood up alarmed.