𝐎𝐕𝐀

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

"one year special" 

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

When Hikaru turns into a cat...

"Heyo Auntie! is the brat awake yet?" Keishin walks in the kitchen...rudely and so early in the afternoon that is.

"Ah, my favorite Nephew! not yet but you can wake him up from his nap if you want" Keiko smiled cheerfully. 

'I'm your only nephew and why does that lowkey sound like a threat?' Keishin sweatdropped.

"....Okay?" Keishin glanced at his uncle in a form of some sort of help but only to receive a raise of a single eyebrow while sipping his coffee. 

"I would recommend you not to sir Keishin" 

"GAH!!! GOSH LUCAS! I ALMOST FELT MY HEART READY TO JUMP OUT OF MY THROAT!!!" Keishin screeched. 

"That would be impossible my apologies but my statement remains, I recommend you not to wake the young master, he had just fallen asleep" Lucas smiled quite early for the young Ukai's liking. 

But of course, being the Keishin Ukai we all know and love disregarded it and laughed. 

"Oh come on that brat needs sunlight!" 

 "..." Lucas gave that iconic Louis face the "we are following nii-san's order" yeah that kind of look. 

Keishin felt a shiver go down his spine the only thing or better yet the only one who scares him the most aside from his mother, his aunt, his grandfather, his whole family in general was welp.....

Lucas Suoh, a former FBI agent retired early to serve the child that he deem "Interesting" but that's a story for another time. 

"Haha oh hey look a bird!" 

"I'm not falling for that Sir. Keishi- and there he goes" Lucas sighed, he pinched the border of his nose in annoyance. 

"There there here have some coffee, Lucas" 

"Mostly appreciate Sir Heinz"

meanwhile with Keishin...

Bang!

"Hey, Hika-chan are you awake yet?" Keishin walks into Hikaru's room after rudely banging the door open. 

Did I mention Hikaru's room is the size of 1 and 1/2 classrooms combined? yeah, that big...anyways the room was painted in royal blue, western designs with a hint of eastern.  

'....Did I really expect that to wake Hikaru up? am I stupid?' Keishin felt like smacking his face with a bat, he seems to forget that Hikaru upon hitting the pillow will sleep like a damn log?

Approaching the gigantic king-sized bed, Keishin shook his cousin covered in black comforters in a not so gentle manner. 

"OIIII HIKARUUUUU BRATTTT WAKE UP!!!"

"...."

"HOE WAKE THE F UP!" 

"...."

"brat!" 

"...."

"HIKARU!!!!"

"gAH!" 

Imagine a chibi Hikaru flying out of his covers and unto the ceiling clinging for his life eyes wide and alert. Hikaru's eyes fell to the culprit who was laughing his ass off.