[7] 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔷𝔲

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

(A/N: to Kiyoko simps out there Here's a chapter for you!)

║▌║▌║ HIS MAJESTY! ║▌║▌║

3rd's POV

On the way back to Karasuno, The freak-duo kept quiet sensing the dark aura that surrounded their upperclassman, ever since they walked away from Shiratorizawa School grounds Hikaru imitated such aura, it scared the freak-duo that they stiffly walked behind their upperclassman sweating bullets.

"Hey! there you guys are! Hm? what-" 

Before Daichi finished he suddenly stopped in his track his eyes widen at the sight of Hikaru having such an aura around him, it made him shiver. As if at cue the team felt a shiver down their spines, looking over the three that just arrived and step-backed when they saw Hikaru.

"Ano- Hika-" The older Ukai stopped Sugawara from speaking, the mother-hen turned to his coach, who was shaking his head with a terrified look on his face.

"Kageyama, Hinata in front of me now." The freak-duo sweat bullets even more as they walked to Hikaru and stood in front of him, looking down finding the floor more entertaining than looking up to their Upperclassman's eyes.  

'You have fought well soldier!' Noya thought to himself.

'RIP Hinata, Kageyama' Tanaka prayed 

'It was nice meeting you two!' the rest of the team prayed.

"Kneel, Now"

"Hey, isn't that too much-" Keishin put his hands at the mouth of both Sugawara and Daichi to prevent them from talking.

"If that brat is anything like his mother, I don't think you want to be in between this" The older ukai shivers terrified.

"You do know where you went right?" Hikaru quietly said.

"..." The duo was freaking out.

"Right?!" Hikaru glared at them, eyes sharp glowed in menace.

"...Shiratorizawa Academy" Kageyama bravely said despite sweating bullets as he stared at his upperclassmen, Hinata glance at Hikaru after hearing Kageyama answer.

"THEY WENT WHERE?!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ARE YOU TWO, IDIOTS?!"

"Pff why question? they are Idiots!" Tsukishima laughed.

The duo glared at Tsukishima but after sensing that Hikaru's menacing glare was still at them they quietly stared back at the floor.

They glance at Hikaru and quickly regret it.

Hikaru's eyes glowed darkly gold, nothing like the warm senpai they came to know and know looking at Hikaru at this moment scared the shit out of them,

"WE ARE SO SORRY NEKOMATA-SENPAI!" The duo yelled bowing to the floor.

Hikaru sigh as he rubbed his temple in distress. and said.