Chapter 4

"I never trust a narcissist
But they love me
So I play 'em like a violin
And I make it look oh so easy
'Cause for every lie I tell them
They tell me three
This is how the world works
Now all he thinks about is me"

I did Something bad by Taylor swift was playing in the background as Hueningkai was selecting clothes to wear.

He had a date with Soobin which obviously was forced by his parents. They had booked a fancy five star restaurant for them. Hueningkai groaned and complained but to no use. So he pulled himself and was getting ready,keeping the last incident in mind he decided to tease Soobin.

So here he was dolling himself up and being purposefully late. He was supposed to meet Soobin ten minutes ago but here he wasn't dressed up yet. His parents weren't home to bother or nag at him which was a plus. He went through the wardrobe searching for an outfit. Atlast he ended up with black ripped denim pants which fit his thighs perfectly,a white tee and a patterned cardigan on it. He wore pearls to match it and a earring. He ruffled his hair and put on red lip tint which he knew would drive Soobin mad. He winked at his reflection in the mirror and left the house twenty minutes late.

But meh....

Hueningkai arrived to the restaurant,before he could enter a woman interrupted him. "I am sorry sir,I cannot allow you without reservations." She said in a cocky tone while putting her arm in front of him.

Soobin appeared behind her and tapped on her shoulder. "That's my fiance you are talking to." He said while keeping a stern expression. The manager blushed in embarrassment as she mumbled apologies to them. Hueningkai gritted his teeth at her, but wa led off anyway. "God I hate these fake bitches." He mumbled. "Well you shouldn't hate on your kind now should you?" Soobin said while smirking.

It took every ounce of self restraint for Hueningkai to stop himself from smashing Soobin's head then and there itself. "Yeah sure,Seems like you are stuck with one for husband and the other for girlfriend." He said with a sugary smile while his eyes screamed murder. Soobin only rolled his eyes not wanting to pick a fight in the restaurant.

"So what do you want?" He asked Hueningkai while going through the menu."A pizza." Cam ethe reply. "Are you serious?! Fine whatever I don't care." Soobin said . He called for the waiter and ordered a pizza and a steak for himself. After the waiter left Hueningkai demanded a burger because of the sudden mood change.

Soobin groaned but changed his order, again the order changed to steak. By now Soobin was fuming his hands itching to snap Hueningkai's neck in half. "Actually I feel like having salad." Hueningkai said riling Soobin up more. Soobin's neck vein popped out and his ears turned red. The waiter arrived at the same moment. "Excuse us." With that Soobin had Hueningkai in iron grip ,he pulled him towards the restroom.

He entered a room and slammed Hueningkai on the stall door.

"Listen here you worthless parasite ,I don't care even if you starve but fucking behave bitch." He whispered aggressively tightening his grip until Hueningkai whimpered because of pain. He slammed open the door and left Hueningkai.

Hueningkai had tears in his eyes,that fucking hurt... Soobin always called him mean names but never was worthless one of it,He has heard it from his mom before and it always hit the spot,being called worthless always got to him.

He doesn't know how many nights and days he kept pondering over the statement. No one was worthless.....but Hueningkai wasn't sure anymore. Hueningkai thought Soobin considered him a worthy opponent....rival but looks like that isn't the case.He blinked his tears away,he wasn't going to cry for an Asshole.

He sniffled and left back to their table. Soobin was having his steak rather... aggressively. He went back and started eating the steak. After he gobbled his lunch up fast. He mumbled a weak bye and hurried outside.

Soobin sighed after Hueningkai,he felt guilty....one thing was sure,happiness was beautiful on Hueningkai. He shook the uncomfortable feeling and shrugged it off. He paid the bill and left to Mina's house. He needed distract himself for the guilt.

Hueningkai arrived in the house and directly ran up to his room ignoring his parents call. He buried his face in the pillow, he was used to people calling him names but when Soobin uttered Worthless parasite,a strange pain manifested itself into his chest.

Soobin and him were rivals and called each other a lot of names no matter what. But never did he utter those words. It was true though ,he was a worthless parasite,his brother worked hard being the CEO.

He was perfect,Joshua was the man who everyone wanted no matter the gender. He was loved,he looked like a pure Korean,a handsome man indeed with Gentlemanly behavior,voice as smooth as honey. Words equally convincing , dripping sweet enough to melt anyone's heart. He was the worthless kid,he wasn't that handsome, a spoilt brat and stupid. A fucking parasite that's what he was.

At the same time a phone call interrupted his monologue. "Hello" he cringed at his hoarse voice from all the crying. "Hey wanna go to the club." Taehyun's cheerful voice rang out. "But I have my engagement tomorrow Taehyun." He said doubtfully. "Don't you like hate that guy and when did you care about the marriage?" Taehyun mocked.

"You are correct you know what, Fuck it." With that Hueningkai wore the most revealing outfit in his wardrobe and drove to to the club. As soon as he entered,the smell of alcohol and weed hit him. "Jesus." He mumbled as his gaze swept around the room searching for Taehyun and Beomgyu. "Hey Cutie whatcha doin alone." Hueningkai turned to look at Yeonjun standing there,judging from the awful smell and red eyes he was high with marijuana.

He remembered Soobin and his harsh treatment and his next words told, he knew he would regret in the morning. "Waiting for you ." With that both of them stumbled into a corner making out heavily,Hueningkai made sure no Hickies were made as tomorrow he should be atleast conscious of cameras.

Fuck Soobin.
------------------------------------------------------
Here Hueningkai portrays a different character from that of Catscradle 😅
So let's see if Soobin runs away with Mina or...stays with Hueningkai.
And what do you guys feel about a twitter AU?
Votes and comments are appreciated!😁
Love you Bonbons 🥰
- Trixie