Chapter 17

"Hey!"

Beomgyu turns at the unexpected visitor with wide eyes.
"Why the hell are you here,and in the same bar as me?"
"Ouch that hurts sweetheart" Yeonjun smiles wide leaning on Beomgyu dramatically. Taehyun just snorts when a look screaming help is thrown at him.

"What are you doing here anyway? and who invited you?" Taehyun asked with a plastic smile. "Oh wait! Don't tell me you don't know..."Yeonjun said raising his brow in incredulity. "Umm Should we know something?" Beomgyu asked cautiously, licking his lips nervously.

The action made Yeonjun slightly sweat , he fisted his hands to resist the temptation to taste those apple like lips then amd there.
Taehyun cleared his throat feeling awkward with all the tension raising in the room.

"Right...the thing is Hueningkai is not with Soobin anymore." Yeonjun said , anticipating anything beside the reply he recieved. An ok was thrown by Taehyun with the addition of Beomgyu nodding his head. "What?! You don't care? "Yeonjun shouted attracting the attention of a drunken few,too long gone to care about the argument, but the high volume sure did have them.

Amusement was visible on the two shorter males looking at the reaction. "Of course not? It's his life,He can do anything he wants and the topic of marriage would remain between him and his husband." Taehyun explained calmly pouring himself more beer, twirling the glass with the elegance of an elephant. Beomgyu snorted at the sight while Yeonjun was dumbfounded.

They were his friends and they don't care. Hmmm Irony certainly serves them good.

"Guys he was thrown out of the house, and no one knows where he is...Ara doesn't know this yet and the paparazzi have already caught up with this,even Mina has come into spotlight." Yeonjun explained further but only to be met with a look of nonchalance.

"And?" Taehyun asked nonchalantly.

"They have declared Mina as Soobin's cousin, and also coincidentally the same editor has also found some dirt on The rival company." Yeonjun continued.

"Wait I did hear about this on the internet, its causing an uproar in the social media." Beomgyu said flipping his mobile open.

"Yes and some one spotted Hueningkai being taken by a motorcycle driver in full black." Yeonjun again said clapping his hands together.

"Soobin is in deep shit" Taehyun snorted.

"You don't say, the guy has been getting hate all over and also pity. It's somehow stupid how the two emotion go hand in hand." Beomgyu said scrolling through the news aggressively.

"So where is Hueningkai actually? " There it was the glimmer of care Yeonjun was waiting for in Taehyun's eyes. "No info on that" Yeonjun shrugged. He turned towards Beomgyu who was deep in thought.

Taehyun suddenly picked up a bottle of Beer and dashed out , abandoning both of them in confusion. "Why did he run away?" Yeonjun asked.
"I don't know , probably something must be cooking in that little brain of his" Beomgyu grumbled in displeasure.

"So tell me what's the deal with you and Hueningkai? You guys are supposed to be friends but you never acted like you were. It was always so harsh, In school you people used to compete for everything and anything. When one lost the other two wouldn't talk to him for days." Yeonjun asked with curiosity.

"Ok...Why should I trust you ?" Beomgyu looked quite skeptical.

"Because we studied in the same school, know what probably I am just crossing a line don't bother about it."Yeonjun concluded shaking his head.

Beomgyu downed the glass of wine in his hand and set it on the table with a thud.

"Me and Hueningkai..."he started as Yeonjun turned to leave. The guy sat down again ready to listen to it all.

"Hueningkai and myself were friends even before Taehyun came into picture, Goes back to when we were 13. He and I were Inseparable, joined together by the hip,But in the previous school we weren't that popular or anything. Actually we were more of nerds so bullying was quite common. It wasn't extreme but it was there."

Yeonjun gasped at that, he couldn't picture the all confident Beomgyu whom he had known from high school to have a past with bullying but suddenly a thought struck him.

"Wait so Soobin bullied You and Hueningkai didn't he" it sounded more like a statement than a question by Yeonjun.

"He never came to me, only Kai went through him." Beomgyu confirmed his suspicions.
"And" Yeonjun prompted him to continue.

"Hueningkai discovered that he was gay which again caused an uproar and he prone to bullying more than ever, later one day near the community swimming pool, I was manipulated to push Kai this way I would be free of the bullying. So I did it, and later never apologized........avoided Kai whenever he approached me. Later on Kai transferred schools."

-"Dude that was such a bitch move"

-"I know I regret it till date"

-"Wait so how are you friends now?"

"Well we met again in the high school, Kai had changed a lot by the time. He learned to fight back, He was no more the lanky kid, with a cute face. He had grown taller than me, his features more defined and all the muscles developed.

He avoided me for a little while, and I had no friends at first but later Taehyun came along, we both bonded but I was unaware that he was Kai's best friend too. So later or sooner we became friends and you know how we are don't care about each other.
Taehyun wasn't like that at first but I opened up to him later , and later looked like kai never told him."

"So Taehyun should took sympathy on you?" Yeonjun questioned again.

"Yep precisely." Beomgyu replied with a sigh.

Yeonjun hummed and pulled on Beomgyu's hand and pulled out of the bar. "I'll tell you later" He answered the question lingering in the air.

Beomgyu gasped as Yeonjun pushed him front. They were in an place where all the stuff about supernatural can be found. Beomgyu was nerd of that and it was not something he hid.

Almost everyone knew about his obsession with supernatural stuff. Many people called him queer for that but his good looks and confidence suppressed all those assumptions.

Sirens were his favorite, he was fascinated by them. Yeonjun like everyone else knew this and decided to bring him to the "Kalistic Haven."

Beomgyu squealed loud and hugged Yeonjun tightly kissing his cheek, suprising himself and the other. "Well not what I expected " Yeonjun said blinking furiously. Beomgyu turned to run away from him, his face redder than a tomato,but before he could Yeonjun pulled him close into a corner.
--------------------------------------------------
😂 This will continue in the next chapter, sorry for being a tease.

And this chapter emphasizes more on Beomgyu's friendship with Kai, It shows their dynamic. Any questions you guys have , let me know! I'll answer them!

Anyway let me know how you guys feel about Tyunning in real life?

Comments and Votes are appreciated!!

Love ya Bonbons❤

And Happy Beomgyu Day!!
The baby bear deserves all the love in the universe. 🥺🥺
Absolutely Adorable 🥺
-Trixie