Chapter 32

Hueningkai groaned at the bright light. His eyes burned as he struggled to open it, with a little hassle he managed to pry his eyelids open. He blinked a few times to clear his vision, later it settled in. He was in the hospital, His body was numb and he was feeling extremely lethargic. There was something warm and heavy in his hand, he glanced down and found Eunwoo's hand in his hand and the boy was sleeping.

His head on his bed and body in a painful posture. He smiled softly and lifted his hand to stroke Eunwoo's soft hair. As if on reflex the older male snuggled closer with a satisfied hum. At the very moment, a tall cloaked in white entered.

"Hey, you woke up!" The male nurse cheered. Hueningkai gave a polite small. "W-water" He asked, he visibly cringed at his own scratchy voice. But the nurse seemed unaffected, "Right away." The male nurse said as he helped Hueningkai sit up and passed him a glass of water.

"How long have I been out?" Hueningkai asked whole sipping his water. "For two days, you had minor injuries and were dehydrated" The nurse assured waving his hand around. "And let me tell you, Your boyfriend did not leave your side at all, Even when your friends volunteered to stay, he stayed with you for two days in the hospital." The nurse said motioning to Eunwoo. "Oh my friends?"
"Yeah, a blonde one and the other who had long hair and deep voice." The kind nurse replied.

Must be Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Hueningkai nodded before he blushed deep red remembering the other statement.. "He is not my boyfriend,I have a husband." Hueningkai said shifting uneasily. "Oh...My bad Sorry, he was just so attached so I assumed." The nurse apologized. "That's ok" Hueningkai smiled at him. "I'll fetch the doctor." The nurse said mirroring Hueningkai's smile. "Oh and your name?" Hueningkai asked before the male could leave. "Hoseok, Jung Hoseok." With that the nurse left.

Hueningkai mumbled the name to himself when he heard shuffling on his  side. He looked down to see Eunwoo waking up. "Oh,Hello" Eunwoo woke up with droopy eyes. "You woke up! WAIT YOU WOKE UP." Eunwoo screamed finally realizing that Hueningkai was awake. "Oh my god, You scared the fuck out of me"Eunwoo screeched again engulfing Hueningkai into a big hug.

Hueningkai chuckled and wrapped his arms around him. "Oh and by the way, I have a lot of questions so explain." Hueningkai's voice turned serious. "Right what was the last thing you remember? " Eunwoo asked. "All I remember us a really tall man, smirking before I blacked. I was going to Soobin's house when few men in black suits forced me to climb the car. This Tall guy, he was the CEO of Tan corporation his name was Lucas. He told me that Soobin did a lot.....illegal stuff, but I told him that It was his business and his work does not bother me."

"-Ok, then he asked people to bruise you,because you wouldn't listen to him"

"Precisely"

"THAT BASTARD." Eunwoo fumed.

"Chill, anyway where is Soobin?"

"Oh...well the thing is...." Eunwoo clearly hesitated fiddling with his fingers.

"Spit it out!"

"HeisintheICUwithdeepgashmadeby Lucaswhilerescuingyou." It was a rushed statement.

"I did not understand a thing." Hueningkai was annoyed now.

" Soobin is wounded, while rescuing you, Lucas cut him in the abdomen."

"OH MY GOD YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THIS EARLIER." Hueningkai was clearly furious. Eunwoo mumbled out a small apology before glancing at Hueningkai who stood up abruptly.
"What are you doing?" His eyes were confused.

Hueningkai ripped himself from the bed running to the ICU. He heard Eunwoo shouting back of him and many were tailing him. He skidded to the receptionist, slamming the table suprising her.