Epilogue

"Kai!!" Taehyun screeched as he ran to his tall friend. "Hello Taehyun!" Hueningkai greeted back as he received the tiny male in his arms. "So what did you want to talk about?" Taehyun asked parting from him. "Ummm...Actually I want to give Soobin a suprise for his birthday and I don't know how to ask him...? Hueningkai trailed off unsure and embarrassed. "Hueningkai....You are shameless bro, So I don't know why you are hesitant and shy with Soobin" Taehyun said confused.

"It's  just that I want it to be Perfect,Since it is our first time." Hueningkai frowned. "Oh it will be perfect alright,and this is your first time with him?" Taehyun asked confused."yeah, It is" Hueningkai replied. "HOLY FUCK, YEONJUN AND BEOMGYU DO IT LIKE EVERY DAY"  Taehyun screamed. "Well they are kicked out of the neighborhood for a reason." Hueningkai shrugged. "You will do fine Hueningie, And I am sure Soobin will love it." Taehyun assured parting his back. "I'll be off now"With a hug Taehyun bustled out of the office to meet his boyfriend Eunwoo.

Yep Cha Eunwoo and Kang Taehyun were dating and they were indeed perfect Roasting people together. In addition the height difference was absolutely adorable. Everyone supported them but they kept it behind the cameras for obvious reasons.

Hueningkai just was wrapping up his work, Today was Soobin's birthday. They thought they could skip office but an important meeting and a lot of settlements demanded attention. They were upset sure, but a little celebration took place in the morning. And also Soobin promised he would come early. Hueningkai made crepes which Soobin loved. They had little to no time for themselves at all.

Hueningkai sighed heavily and exited the office, he wanted to stay and wait till Soobin joined him bit he also had to plan a suprise. He wanted make Soobin's first birthday with him memorable. He sent a text to Soobi  telling that he left already and asked him to come early as promised.

He drove to their penthouse. Hueningkai spent almost 4 hours to decorate the home, order a cake and cook dinner. He glanced at the watch showing 7:30. He dressed himself, he knew Soobin was going to be late. But still a small hope glimmered in him.

Another hour I'll wait.

With that Hueningkai walked to change himself. He wore a grey silk shirt with the first three buttons undone. A Rolex watch on his wrist, sleeves rolled up. The shirt was tucked in black pants, accentuating his waist. Light eye makeup amd his lips outlined by cherry lip tint. He looked ravishing, a sight to sore eyes to say the least. The citrusy scent he made it himself, was sprayed.

That's right,Soobin and Hueningkai invented the flavors of Perfume. Some were public favorites and some were not that much of a hit but everything and everyone has ups and downs. Inconsistency is the beauty of life.

The clock ticked indicating that it was 8:15 and Hueningkai couldn't stand any longer. He immediately drove to his Office in the Red Ferrari. "This bitch" he muttered to himself and drove to the office. It took him 30 minutes to reach the office. He entered the office, Many had left only a few were scattered probably working overtime.

He heard voices from the café. He barged into the room which was the source of the voices. There Soobin was, as prim as ever. A suit fitting his body perfectly and his hair slicked back exposing his glorious forehead. There were three other people. "Excuse me for the unexpected visit, but may I join the conversation." Hueningkai's voice was calm and steady. He could see people's jaw hanging down. The people in the room shamelessly drunk the sight of the beautiful man in front of them. One even dared to lick his lips. Soobin was extremely furious to say the least.

"I was just finishing" He gritted out glaring at the drooling hyenas. "Of course, dearest Husband. But with two hands it will be much faster." Hueningkai's voice was deep and husky an it was miracle people were still sane.  Hueningkai directly went in and sat on Soobin's lap, his ass directly in contact with Soobin's crotch.