Chapter 33

A few months later....

"SAY YOU WANT ME SAY YOU WANT ME OUTTA YOUR LIFE AND I AM JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT" Beomgyu was screaming down the lyrics of Youngblood by 5 seconds of summer as they were travelling in the car.

Taehyun was seated in the back terribly annoyed by his friend's antics. "BITCH YOU BETTER SHUT UP BEFORE I TAPE YOUR MOUTH AND LEAVE YOU TO ROT ON THE ROADSIDE." Taehyun shouted down at Beomgyu who shut his mouth in a second. Everyone knew that Taehyun was capable of doing it.

Yeonjun in the driver seat snickered, "Really scared of him huh?" He asked Beomgyu. "You shut up, you got hit by a ruler by Taehyun and cried like aa pussy because it hurt." Beomgyu sassed. "That was one time and it did hurt!" Yeonjun whined. "Yeah, because from that day onwards you are really distant from me Yeonjunnie" Taehyun mocked and leaned forward.

Beomgyu burst out in laughter looking at Yeonjun's red face, "Your look is priceless"

"-Shut up Brat!"

The bickering went on throughout the trip. That's right they were going on a small picnic kind of gathering.

Hueningkai and Soobin had planned it, After their recovery all of them were busy, Soobin had a lot of Office work. Now that Tan corporation is out of the equation, The joint venture was in the first place. So to maintain was a bigger task and as a result the work doubled.

Hueningkai helped him out in the office, he sent emails and took care of the financial and sales sector. So the both CEO's were In work and Hueningkai's dad who had deemed him worthless was now tongue tied.

Cha Eunwoo was a famous actor and he continued to be, he asked Hueningkai to continue acting however Soobin instantly shot him down. Hueningkai laughed as they bantered but at last he did not agree. He felt uncomfortable while acting with a possessive Soobin on the side. So he denied it politely, Eunwoo shrugged understanding his problem.

While leaving he purposely kissed Hueningkai's cheek and ran out before Soobin could hit him. Soobin was mad no doubt. Eunwoo was invited too, Soobin did not agree. But Meh...who needs Soobin opinion anyway. So now we have a sulky Soobin driving with a nonchalant Hueningkai on his side.

"How many minutes more?" Hueningkai asked tapping on his smartphone. "Why don't you ask Eunwoo?" Soobin spat back, while Hueningkai looked at him bewildered. "You are so salty and for what, He is our friend too Soobin." Hueningkai said. "Yeah, but he is not mine"  Soobin mumbled in a pout. "You know what fine I'll ask him" Hueningkai said exasperated and dialled Eunwoo.

But before he could get a word out, the car stopped and he was pulled into Soobin's lap. He gasped in surprise. He mouthed a what and Soobin gestured him to talk. He gulped, "Hello Eunwoo?"

"Yeah, Hueningie!" The enthusiasm made Hueningkai chuckle.

"Hey could you send th-the" Soobin started kissing his neck, feathery pecks which brought goosebumps on Hueningkai.

"What?" Eunwoo was confused.

"T-the...OH! I-I mean..oh my"

Hueningkai gasped as Soobin sucked and kissed his neck. His hand caressing his waist. Soobin had found his sweet spot, the dip of his collarbone. Soobin marked as Hueningkai struggled to talk.

"You horny fuckers can't keep it down for one second and tell that Butterfaced prick you are all his and some of us are single. And yes I'll send you the location." Eunwoo said annoyed and cut the call.

"Soobin!" Hueningkai scolded turning to him. "I did not do anything~" Soobin said feigning innocence as he dropped Hueningkai back into the seat. "You are going to regret this!" Hueningkai squeaked clearly embarrassed. "Oh I will, Will I "Soobin said coolly as he continued driving. Hueningkai just huffed and sank back into the seat.
-----------

"RISE AND SHINE BITCHES!" Beomgyu screamed as the other two groaned. In the middle of the ride, Beomgyu wanted to drive and Yeonjun agreed. Taehyun and Yeonjun were napping but Beomgyu interrupted them in the most courteous manner.

"We have arrived!" Beomgyu said excited and climbed down the car. Taehyun and Yeonjun dragged themselves outside, groaning and grumbling a total contrast to the cheerful Beomgyu. "Shut up Beomgyu" Taehyun growled when he heard the male squeal.

Beomgyu ignored it and automatically ran and jumped on Hueningkai who let out a startled Ooh and caught him." Hyuka the love of my life!!" He screamed and hugged the hell out of the poor giant. "Hello to you to Beomgyu." Hueningkai let out a chuckle and let him down and oh! They made up.

Yeonjun and Soobin wore disgusted faces, "Was so much dramatism necessary?" Yeonjun asked and gave Soobin a hug. "Yes, you dense bitch" Replied Taehyun as he joined the two friends. "Taehyunnie!" Hueningkai screamed and hugged him. Soobin rolled his eyes.

"You guys are incredible" Eunwoo said as he joined Soobin and Yeonjun. Hueningkai giggled and moved to hug Eunwoo who placed a light kiss on his head. "Hello, buttercup." Eunwoo said. Now he was always affectionate and touchy with Hueningkai but today he made it a goal to make it extra as Soobin would be present.

Oblivious to all this, "Come let's re enact this act!" Yeonjun said determined to show Beomgyu how it felt. "Ready Soobin!" Yeonjun screed as he walked away from the confused male who was too engrossed being jealous ,he failed to listen to Yeonjun. "Soobin, my one and only thick headed Donkey!" Yeonjun yelled dramatically flailing his hands around and jumped on Soobin who fell on his butt. Both of them fell down and the others started laughing hysterically.

"Deserved it bitch" Taehyun said. Soobin grunted and pushed Yeonjun away, "What the hell dude!" He said annoyed... his back was hurting immensely. "I am not a Donkey!" Soobin said amd hit Yeonjun. "I highly doubt that" Eunwoo said coming forward and giving Yeonjun a hug.

"Oh and what do you know! Your opinion is about as important as a white crayon." Soobin taunted him.

"I would really slap you Soobin but that would be animal abuse" Eunwoo said and Taehyun's eyes brightened. "Finally someone I can actually endure" He said coming forward giving a high five to Eunwoo.

"You should introduce your upper lip to your lower lip and sometimes shut up" Soobin rebutted rolling his eyes.

" Keep rolling you eyes maybe you will find your brain back there." Eunwoo bit back.

"Oh shut up, Yeaterday I googled the word Idiot and Bam! Your face showed up." Soobin snarled.

"You-"

"Ok guys that's enough" Hueningkai said recovering from laughing. The others were still out gasping and wheezing. Hueningkai separated them both and pulled them into the picnic spot.

"Oh and I have a friend I should introduce you people to!" Hueningkai said excited and helped Yeonjun and Taehyun stand from laughing too much. "Who?" Beomgyu asked.

"Meet Azure My baby!"

"It's a fucking wolf!" Yeonjun fell back in hysterics.

"AAAAAH" Beomgyu screamed.

"Yes! And now I can plan on how to murder Soobin."  Eunwoo let out an evil chuckle.

"No one is murdering anyone." Hueningkai stopped Eunwoo.

"Can I get a selfie Mr.Azure?" Taehyun asked the snarling wolf holding a phone.

And the picnic went on, it was a mess but at least everyone had fun.
-----------------------------------------
That was one chaotic chapter.

And the next is epilogue 😭😭
I'll miss the story 😭😓😞

And please the amount of extraness in this picture💀💀

Love ya Bonbons!!😘
-Trixie