Chapter 24

Soobin was sitting in his office gazing mindlessly at the wall in front of him. It was white,Bland and boring just like his life. Mina has been more bitchy lately, She does have her moments but her rude behavior rules out the minority of her good ones.

She basically forced Soobin to buy her a ring, when he declined she cried and whined throwing a fit over it. It was almost like Soobin opened a daycare for toddlers, earlier he used to find it adorable but now it just annoyed the fuck out of him. He clicked the PA buzzer, rotating in his chair sighing over and over again.

Freya with the indication of the buzzer ran Into his office. "Yes sir?" She called out to him. He looked at her confused. "What ?" He asked. "You called me sir?" She squeaked out. With the speed of a sloth, he looked at buzzer,later his mouth opened in realization. "Ohh Yesh" He babbled out. "Take a seat Freya" He told her pointing to seat. She hesitantly sat on the chair tilting her head to continue.

"Have you seen a drama called Eyes Off You?" He asked slumping in his seat. Her eyebrows skyrocketed. "Ehhmm what?" She asked. "Do you see Eyes off You?" He asked again firmly in a harsher voice. "Yes I do see the drama sir" She confirmed with a nod of her head. "Why do you see it?" He asked.

"Pardon?"

"Why do you see it?"

"Its a stress reliever sir...and i happen to like the actors on the show with the show itself. "

"I see...Who is your favorite character?"

"That would be Cha Eunwoo sir, alongside Hueningkai, He is so fucking adorable!" She squealed and clapped with Joy.

"That is my husband you are talking about Miss Freya" Soobin glared at the poor woman, quaking in her boots.
"S-Sorry Sir, It slipped out of my mind" She stuttered out.
"Hmm.. that's ok, but i do agree with you i love Hueningkai too not on the Eunwoo part tho." He said seriously.

Freya stopped herself from laughing looking at her boss, the guy was red and it was clear as daylight that he was jealous. "And may I add?" She asked carefully. Soobin nodded her to continue. "Mr.Hueningkai and Eunwoo look really cute together." She said smirking to herself as her Boss looked like Jealous bunny again,his lips morphing into a pout.

"Miss Freya, your services are no longer required." Soobin said gritting his teeth. "I am sorry sir" she said in mock apology. "But wait I do have a doubt, how are the reviews on the show" He asked halting Freya.

" If I have to answer that I'll have to be in the job."

"Oh shush, you know I wasn't actually firing you...So tell me"

"Right,So many of them are shipping them together more so than the main lead. They have the perfect height complement and they look good together without a doubt. So many shippers have started Eunkai and Twitter is flooded with all that."
"Okay.." Soobin dismissed her with a wave of his hand.

He sighed holding his head, he contemplated on checking the twitter himself, weighing the pros amd cons he finally decided to see the tweets for himself.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Do you really have to cover for that asshole?" Cha Eunwoo asked annoyed while eyes the turquoise necklace in his hands. " I know I don't have to, but Eunnie Ara is an amazing woman she doesn't nee to know about Soobin being a bitch,and I bet he is dying of Jealousy now itself, the Twitter is flooded with shippers ya know." He said predicting Soobin like it was a piece of cake, and maybe it was for him. "Fine just be careful,ok?" Eunwoo said kissing Hueningkai on his forehead and squeezing him into a tight hug.

Hueningkai gave a bright smile and whispered I will and exited the house. The thing was, Ara had called him in the morning and asked him to come home for a mother in law reunion. He had laughed gleefully and agreed. She as obvious asked him about Soobin, Hueningkai had replied that he left to work early and was busy.

Fortunately she bought the lie and jumped to ask about the drama. "We will talk everything once I get there" Hueningkai has said with a smile in his face. He also bought her a turquoise necklace, he was her favorite after all. Now here he was reminiscening all the happy moments with Soobin.

He sighed sadly, if only fate did not play such a cruel game with him. "You are here sir" the cabbie said while stopping the car. "Yeah, Thank you" with that Hueningkai was strutting towards Ara's home holding the wrapped box in his arm.

He was clad in a white tee,pairing it with Balenciaga Denim Jacket, with black denim pants. His hair was ruffled in an attractive way. He held a bouquet in one hand and the turquoise necklace box in the other.

As soon as the door opened,Ara came rushing out engulfing him in the tightest hug possible. "My poor Baby,look how skinny you have got. Is that director making you diet? I am going to shoot him if he did so" Ara rambled on still squishing a red Hueningie. "Ara, Calm down.. and no you don't have to shoot anyone." He said freeing himself. Ara still shook her head stubbornly and pulled him inside.

"And oh- what is this?" She asked eyeing Hueningkai's hands. He suddenly got down on one knee, and held the bouquet with two hands almost like he was proposing to her.

"Will you, Choi Ara take me to be your loveliest son in law and may I have the pleasure of courting you into your own home" He said taking a posh accent, and a series face. Ara burst into laughter seeing the lovely lad. Safe to say she melted then and there at the lovely gesture. "Of course You doofus, and brat you will not address me by my full name." She said with a flick of her hair, and accepting the bouquet.

"And also can I give one more gift to the love of my life~" He singsonged, holding the jewelry box. "Oooh what now?" Ara asked anticipating. "Its a stone,its a souvenir from the 200BC, he said showing her a sandstone." Her face quickly morphed into confusion. "I reallly love you Hueningkai, but I won't hesitate to hit you with the stone you presented." She said waving her finger around, threatening him.

"But I am serious" Hueningkai said with a poker face. "W-What You actually brought me a stone?" She asked flaggebustered. "I-I ok" She said pouting and grumbling. The sight was too cute and he erupted in a fit of giggles, "Ara, that isn't the present,Close your eyes."

"You won't hit me?"

"Oh my god I won't!"
"Ok.." With that Ara closed her eyes and later Hueningkai clasped the turquoise necklace around her neck. "Open your eyes now" He squealed clapping like a seal.

"Wow.." Ara was speechless looking at the necklace. "This is beautiful" She said observing the breathtaking necklace. "I am glad you like it" Hueningkai said with a proud smile. "Of course I love it!" Ara screamed. Hueningkai only chuckled heartily. The rest of the day went by, with both of them sharing stories, eating delicious food and bad mouthing Soobin.

Oh What a delightful day!
__________________________________
Heyooo Bonbonies!!!
I love Ara so damn much and the relationship she has with Hueningkai is amazing 🥰
The turquoise necklace

Oh What a delightful day!__________________________________Heyooo Bonbonies!!!I love Ara so damn much and the relationship she has with Hueningkai is amazing 🥰The turquoise necklace

Love ya Bonbonies 😘
-Trixie