Chapter 20

"SOOBIN!!!!" Mina's voice echoed throughout the room, Soobin sighed and proceeded to move out of his room.

After Hueningkai left nothing was same. He did have a thought that Hueningkai couldn't have possibly pushed Mina. But again he had seen Mina fallen down on the ground, and huenig kai having the knife, now Mina wouldn't stoop so low now would she.

He wouldn't know that is for sure. Mina is ruling the house,hueningkai used to cook fro him and he missed that lentil dish. He loved the sight of hueningkai cooking,he used to be in purple mittens and his hands wee small, Soobin loved holding them.

Also back hugging him in the kitchen played a big part, Hueningkai acted like he was annoyed by it, but Soobin knew better. The room was usually filled with giggles and shrieks.

Soobin...did not have anything like that with mina. She never did anything, not one domestic work. he did not want her to feel inferior, absolutely not. he could always help her and share the work. it would be really nice if he could something like that with mina.

Mina was always on the couch, demanding something to be done, they always had takeouts and if Soobin cooked too it was always was rejected naming it as either too spicy or too bland.

Soobin tried cooking for her despite the hectic lifestyle he has, he always got only around four hours of sleep now that he had two companies to handle. but despite that he slept only three hours, to make breakfast for her,she did give him a lot of kisses but later when he came home he found the dish he made in the trash bin. his rage and disappointment shot up and he pulled mina out and bellowed at her.

Mina only rolled her eyes at him and said that he doesn't have any conscience, if she was going to date him then she would have to look pretty so that people wonder how Soobin, could manage to get her. so she was dieting. soobin only gritted his teeth and pushed her out of the house. he slept hungry ,angry and sad that day.

He remembered hueningkai and as if a natural reflex, his eyes started to tear up. he still remember that last statement. "Am I that hard to like?" He wished that he could go back and hold him and tell that, no he is almost liked by everyone he meets and wanted to tell him he was in the wrong not Hueningkai. But looks like he won't be getting the chance again.

-----------------------------------------------

Hueningkai wrung his hands and placed in the corridor of the waiting room. The audition was today and Eunwoo wasn't beside him, the actor himself would be judging them with the director and other staff. "Hey,stop pacing around." A small voice repraminded him. "Sorry" he mumbled with a red face and sat down next to the person.

He was pretty male, blond hair,blue eyes and freckles on his face. "Hey,I am sorry for snapping earlier,its just I get cranky when I am nervous." The male said with an awkward smile. "That's ok,I tend to be pace when I am nervous" Hueningkai said with an equally awkward smile.

"Next up Is Kol!" A woman called out. "That would be me" the blond male stood up. "Good luck" Hueningkai whispered with a smile. Kol smiled and nodded in response. Hueningkai was now left all alone. He went over all the lines once again and recollected all the tips given by Eunwoo.

A few minutes later,Kol came out. He had a huge smile on his face. Hueningkai looked ta him with anticipation,"how was it?" He breathed out in curiosity. "It was pretty good,the judges were friendly and there was also an extra who tells you the lead lines,so it isn't awkward to act."

"Next up is Hayuin Kai!" The same woman called out. Hueningkai cringed at her pronunciation. "Its Hueningkai" he corrected but he only got an eye roll in return. He entered, his breathing rapid in nervousness. As soon as he entered, Eunwoo gave him a bright smile. He mouthed you look great,and Hueningkai gave a small smile in return.

"Hello Mister Hueningkai!" The director greeted cheerfully, "And if I am not wrong the one only son of Bottled heaven CEO" He said raising his eyebrow. "Yes" Hueningkai nodded.
"My God, you look even better in person. Absolutely breathtaking." The directorsaid with a smile. Hueningkai blushed a bright red and gave him a shy smile,he turned his head to see Eunwoo smiling proudly and nodding along.

"Well,Mister Huening...If you don't mind me asking, why have opted for this role." The producer next to him asked. "Actually,I wanted to always act atleast once, and I have also the desire to stand on my feet." Hueningkai replied casting a wary glance at Eunwoo. He never told about this questioning session. "Then you won't quit in between?" The director asked again.

"Nope I won't " Hueningkai confirmed in a steady voice. "Ok then let us start with the audition."
"Come along Finn" the director motioned for the man to come in front while Eunwoo raised his hand. "I'll tell the lines" He said getting up,no one objected either knowing Hueningkai's and Eunwoo's relationship.

---------------------------------------------------

Hueningkai was chomping down on Ramen he cooked for himself, after the audition he came back to home. Eunwoo said he would be coming after the results are declared. So here Kai was stress eating.

Click

He ran towards the door, and there Eunwoo was standing there with food in one hand and a wide smile. "What happened?" Hueningkai asked as he let Eunwoo inside. "You...."
"Spit it out!"
"You were selected!!" Eunwoo jumped and wrapped his hands around Hueningkai.

"Wait What!" Hueningkai said as he hugged back and giggled and laughed. "I bought us pizza to celebrate and a movie marathon!" Eunwoo said the smile never disappearing.

Hueningkai mirrored the excitement and punched the air. "OH MY GOD I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE ILL BE ACTING" He screamed. "I know right, and shooting start day after." Eunwoo said sitting down on the couch to start their fun night.

"Atleast go change" Hueningkai gave him stank face as he plopped next to him on the couch. "Ugh,Fine" Eunwoo said as he moved to change into pajamas. "Bring me a blanket too" Hueningkai shouted. "OK" Eunwoo shouted annoyed. Hueningkai only giggled and picked out the pizza to eat.

---------------------------------------------
Hueningie passed the audition!😁

Now are you ready for all the drama that is going to follow?

And how do you think Sooobin is going to react?

Let me know!
Comments and Votes are appreciated!!😊
Love ya Bonbons🥰
-Trixie