Chapter 5

"Wake up bitch! You have your engagement at ten AM today." An annoying voice woke Hueningkai up. "Noo" He drawled out hugging the pillow tighter. Cold water met his face. Looks like universe really hated him.

"Get your ass up NOW!" Hueningkai woke up with a start."What the hell dude?" He screamed at Beomgyu. "Your engagement? "Beomgyu asked in annoyance. "OH YEAH SHIT!!! WHAT IS THE TIME NOW?" Hueningkai screeched panicking while searching for his phone.

"Calm down,He woke you up early, it's 7 AM and your phone is in the hall. "Taehyun calmly said while walking into the room stirring his coffee. Hueningkai ran to the hall to find his phone on the counter. There were almost a hundred messages and missed call from his parents. He bid a hasty bye to his friends and rushed towards his house.

When he reached his home,His mother was glaring at him,if he would have been late she would have killed him and buried him alive. She would actually do it that's what made her more scarier. "Where were you?" He flinched at the harsh voice of his dad." Today is your engagement which is scheduled in less than three hours,look at your responsiblity." His father spat while his mom only looked at him with dull and disappointed eyes. "S-sorry." He stuttered out. "Whatever get ready." His father said while storming away. He sighed and went into his room.

---------------------------------------------------

"Soobin hurry up." Mina aggressively whispered through the window. "I am." He whisper shouted while packing his bags.

His gait and actions showed hesitance,he was the CEO of such a big company and had to be responsible but here he was running away with his girlfriend,because he was done adjusting from his childhood he has been a puppet controlled by the norms of the public notions of rich people and the perfect son of the wanna be couple.

He was....tired ,he wanted to be selfish for once but it is proving a big task remembering the familiar faces of his employees and the disgusted faces of his relatives.

Is it really worth it?...

He was confused from a few days,and Hueningkai's fan account only messed it up more. He doesn't know what to do anymore. First time in Soobin's life was he that indecisive and clueless. He always knew what he had to do but now it was just a blank canvas.

"Soobin!" This jolted him out of his daze. "Coming." He said and shook the weir feeling off. He jumped through the window and dissapeared to the train station with black masks and caps to avoid being recognized. In plane people would have noticed him.

-------------------------------------------------

Hueningkai reached the venue an half hour before because his mom wanted to make sure everything was perfect. He wore a white suit with golden patterns on them,his hair straightened and  parted towards one side. His lips tinted a light pink and  shiny eye makeup completed his look. He looked ethereal.

The cocky smirk he wore was the indication that he knew how good he looked. Too bad he was gay or he would have been flattered at the stunned gazes by many women thrown at him. He reached the bride's room,but now a groom's. Taehyun and Beomgyu would here in five minutes with the rings. He was sure his mom would have gone overboard with the rings.

A few minutes later Taehyun and Beomgyu arrived with the rings. As expected the rings was too grand, Soobin's rings was flooded with emeralds and rubies while his own had diamonds. They looked like Christmas rings and Hueningkai hated every speck of it. He rolled his eyes at them and complained to Taehyun and Beomgyu who only snickered in return.

"Wait I have a question,how did I end up in your room." Hueningkai asked turning to Beomgyu. "You were making out with Yeonjun while he was pulling you to the bedroom, luckily Taehyun saw you guys and before you could go any further he pulled you away and brought you home." Beomgyu explained as he flushed red. "Shit Yeonjun is Soobin's friend isn't he? God this is going to be so awkward." Hueningkai mumbled. "Yeah it is going to." Taehyun said unbothered playing Freefire.