Chapter 27

Soobin rushed out to get ready, he was wearing black pants and a green tee. His hair was ruffled and he put on sneakers. He quickly exited his house and drove to Mina's house in a hurry.

The day before after he had woken up from the slumber,Hueningkai immediately bid him a goodbye and handed him divorce papers. Soobin resorted to yelling on him, but Hueningkai looked at him blankly and only gestured him to sign. Cha Eunwoo had been there giving him a victorious smile. That's when he knew Eunwoo Manipulated Hueningkai to give the papers to him.

Soobin tore the divorce papers in front of them, while the two friends widened their eyes. He ran out of the house immediately, not giving them a chance to shout at him.

He could hear Eunwoo cussing when he started his car,but he ignored and sped away. He was going to bring back Hueningkai no matter what. He immediately shifted to a penthouse, A CEO sure has his perks.

The penthouse was big and spacious,immediately he hired packers and movers and also quickly called up Yeonjun to help him. Yeonjun was taking care of the house and arrangements and Soobin made sure they were according to Hueningkai's taste.

With that he left Yeonjun to deal with all that and attempted to the second thing on the list, tell Mina.

The red car, indicated Mina's house, it was a big house and pretty. But Soobin preferred a homey vibe, so he wasn't really fond of the design. He was extremely nervous, with his hand sweating and heart racing.

"You can do this Soobin" He reassured himself. He walked slowly delaying it as much as possible, and rang the bell hesitantly. He waited for a five minutes, but when no one appeared he prepared to go back with a heavy heart.

One more day extended to bring Hueningkai in.

With that thought he started walking back to his car. Just then a voice he dreaded to hear called him out, "Soobin?" Mina's voice was enthusiastic.

Soobin slowly turned to face her. He let out an awkward laugh, "Hey mina" He said. "Hey" Mina said with a bright smile. "So I have something to talk about" Soobin said apprehensively. "Ok..." Mina trailed off feeling a bit uncomfortable with the grave tone Soobin was using.

"Come inside" Mina said gesturing to the door. "Ok"With that both of them entered the house with Mina locking the door behind them. "A drink?"
-"No thank you "
"-Ok". Some moments of awkwardness passed before Mina broke it. "What did you want to talk about?" "Umm..So Mina I think we should end this here." Soobin mumbled. "Come again please?" "I think we should break up" Soobin said in a louder voice.

He looked to see Mina sporting a blank face. "I can't say I am surprised, but explain" She said coldly. "I love you Mina I really do but I realised that I love Hueningkai more, he managed to get me In a short time.....maybe I was in the fault that i couldn't be satisfied with our love-"

"Wasn't I enough Soobin,what do you love about him anyway?" Mina asked with a scowl.

" Mina...you are an amazing person I....I just fell out of love, and the are hundred things I love about him. I am not the correct one for you Mina, I can't give my whole to you, You deserve better than being my affair, you deserve someone who loves you more than me, I can't give you that love Mina I am so sorry for being that disappointment." Soobin finished and looked at his past lover.

Her face had a bitter smile," You were never a disappointment Soobin in fact you are the one who showed it is amazing to be in love, and no one can control their feelings....he is a good person. I was just bitter about it, and he wasn't the one who cut me with the knife.........I planned it myself and I know you will never forgive me for that and I won't let myself either. I was so desperate and that was the outcome. Wish I was more mature about." She said with an ounce of regret costing her voice.

Soobin was angry and guilty. "Goodbye Mina" He said slamming the door he sid not want to leave on a bad note so he just got out of there before he could lash out on her. His thoughts were a mess, he directly went to the bar to relive himself and do what he is good at , drink away all his problems.
-----------------
Hueningkai was humming as he tapped his hands to the rhythm. He was painting, he wasn't good at it Oh no he sucked at it. But he did anyway since it helped him calm down.

It was peaceful and Serene, he was listening to Congratulations by Day6 and painting Eunwoo's flower garden. It was sunset, the sky was a blend of oranges, red and Yellows. Splashes of Blue and Violet to give it more eye soothing vibe. The sun looked like shiny ball dipped in sparkly red paint and huge white scar on it.

Hueningkai was awestruck at the beauty being a nature lover,he found pleasure in it. It's been so long since they visited the pond and met baby Azure. He planned on talking to Eunwoo and visiting the lake in the night.

His reverie was interrupted by a call, "Hello?"

"Mr Hueningkai? " Came the reply from the other side of call.

"Yes?"

"Sir, Someone named Soobin is shitfaced drunk and demanding to see you he can barely stand upright." His voice was hostile.

Hueningkai could hear the slurred words of Soobin shouting and cursing. His eyebrow crinkled in annoyance,he is supposed to be the CEO of not one but two companies yet all this stupid feats can only be achieved by Soobin
" oh my god this idiot, which bar?" He asked the bartender.

"Sweet heaven Sir"

" I'll be there in 2 minutes,sorry for the inconvenience"

"Its ok sir, please hurry"

Hueningkai quickly threw on a hoodie and ran away to find his God forsaken shitfaced drink husband. Soobin.
As soon as he entered the bar he was met with the stench of sweat and booze.

He scrunched his nose at the unpleasant smell, his eyes flitted over the crowded bar, to find Soobin's body slumped near the VIP lounge. Thank God the guy had a mask on.

Hueningkai quickly rushed to the slumped body and with the help of the bartender he brought Spobin yo his home only to find the whole house empty. Soobin was in the backseat passed out, he called Yeonjun later who informed him about the penthouse.

Hueningkai grunted in displeasure as he drove the big baby,to the penthouse following Yeonjun's directions. Just as he huffed and dragged the heavy Soobin to the house door, he remembered that he had no key...and Soobin suddenly woke up and started puking his guts out.

Hueningkai grimaced at him and dialed Yeonjun again for the keys, who told him to come and get it. But on further persuasion he agreed to come over for the keys. Soobin again slumped back on the pavement and fell asleep. Hueningkai sighed deeply with one thought In his mind.

It's going to be a long night.
-------------------------------------------------
So Soobin is drunk 😅
What do you think will happen next?
Let me know!

Votes and comments are appreciated!!😁😁
Love ya Bonbons ❤❤
-Trixie