Chapter 14

Hueningkai was exhausted by the time he reached he with Soobin. Soobin drawled out a sigh and stretched his arms out, Hueningkai had to forcefully turn away to get not too distracted by his muscles flexing through the shirt.

"What a flex" He muttered under his breath and just when he was about move, two arms wrapped around his waist. "So I am a flex..." Soobin whispered in his nape. Hueningkai shivered at the breath hitting his neck.

"Mhm..I am surprised no one told you yet." Hueningkai whispered back challengingly. "Ahhh then I should do justice right" Soobin whispered back and suddenly Hueningkai was flipped back as Soobin started unbuttoning his shirt with his hand firm on Hueningkai's waist.

Hueningkai panicked and pushed Soobin and ran away. Soobin chuckled at his adorable husband, his apple cheeks was too cute. His husband.....it felt so good rolling off his tongue. Hueningkai was just too hard to not like, the guy managed to make almost everyone like him without knowledge.

He heard the shower running that's when a thought struck him. Today was his first night and he couldn't wait until he could mess with Hueningkai. A mischievous smile appeared on his face as he skipped to the bathroom.

"Hueningie~" he sang as he entered the bathroom. The shower was still running, he could hear Hueningkai's gasp on hearing his voice. His smirk spread further, "I am still bathing Soobin!!" His panicked voice screamed. "I know Angel but did you forget that today is our first night.... And we can save time and water this way." Soobin said with an evil chuckle.

"What noo" Hueningkai whined. "But I am not sure about our energy tho" Soobin said as he entered the entered the shower cabinet. His expression turned sour on seeing Hueningkai with a bathrobe. "Oh come on Kai!" He whined. Hueningkai looked dazed.

"What the hell Soobin?" He shouted in incredulity. His cheeks were pink as his eyes widened, Soobin thought he looked like an adorable puppy. He smirked and decided to mess with the poor flustered soul more. "Hmm well did you finish showering then?" Soobin asked with faux innocence painting his features.

"Yeah..." Hueningkai said unaware of where this was going. "Then it's my turn." Soobin said with his smirk widening. He locked the door and leaned on it. Hueningkai looked stupefied,"If you are going to take a shower, why did you lock the door?"

"-Don't everyone lock the doors?"

"-Yeah...but I will have to go outside."

"-Go ahead no one is stopping you."

Hueningkai rolled his eyes and proceeded to push Soobin but he only pulled him closer by the waist,Hueningkai landed on Soobin's chest.

"W-W-What are y-you doing?" Hueningkai stuttered out. "Well you want to go out and I don't want you to, We have different agendas......You are fulfilling yours-"

Soobin pulled him even closer eliminating any space," And I am filling mine."

"Soobin..You like Mina,You are only physically attracted to me."Hueningkai said nervously with a sigh. "Listen you think I like you because of YOUR FACE AND BODY!!" Soobin shouted with a scowl.

"Clean your ears and listen carefully, I like you because of your lovely character....The way you were caring, Cooking food for me after our engagement....Your patience when I was disheartened by Mina being a bitch. You were understanding and my parents love you too."

Hueningkai eyes were glazed at the amount of praises showered. "Hueningkai, you have that aura around you, which makes it impossible to like , you have been collecting people like pokemon Cards." Soobin said with a snort, Hueningkai giggled too. " Don't underestimate yourself Angel"