Chapter 8

Warning: Heavy angst and cursing
—————————————————
Hueningkai groaned as the Sun rays invaded the room hurting his eyes. He woke up to find no Soobin. He shrugged not really bothered and went into the bathroom to clean himself up.

A whistle was heard when he entered the bathroom. He turned to see Soobin brushing. "Umm why did you whistle?" He asked confused. "Your hickeys......They don't look descent..." Soobin trailed off.

"Didn't you make them and you were the one sucking on it like a vampire rather than a human! AND NOW YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT IT!?" Hueningkai exploded.

Because what the fuck ,he was the one who did it?

"I know I was the one ,its not like I don't like it...I just don't want Mina to find out." Soobin trailed off uneasily. Hueningkai only fumed more." Then don't fucking touch me the next time,I and not your puppet." Hueningkai slammed the door and went out.

Now Soobin was egoistic and it hurt his pride to hear Hueningkai. He gritted his teeth. He regretted making out with Hueningkai. He really did, really really really did.....

Soobin shook his head and went to take a shower ,he had no time for this shit. He wore a blue checkered shirt tucked into his black pants with the coat on. He sprayed his cologne and climbed down the stairs as he wrapped the armani watch around his wrist.

He found Hueningkai drinking milk directly from the carton. "Why would you do that?" He asked scrunching his nose. "None of your buisness" came the reply from Hueningkai who looked annoyed.

Soobin hesitated for a moment before he finally spat out the sentence. "Mina will be staying here after a week of our wedding."

"Excuse me? What?"

"Umm."

"No like why the hell would she stay here? You stay with her and do whatever I don't care,But she is not staying here." That was the last straw for Hueningkai, some random girl is more important than him, literally a heir of the most popular company. So as anyone would, he exploded"THIS IS MY HOUSE DON'T ORDER ME AROUND."

"AFTER MARRIAGE THIS IS MINE TOO,SO FUCK OFF"

"GEE NO WONDER YOUR EX BROKE UP WITH YOUR SORRY ASS!" Soobin screamed with a red face.

He opened his eyes to see Hueningkai's crestfallen face. That's when he knew he shouldn't have touched sensitive topics. "No wonder your Sister left you." Hueningkai mumbled in a weak voice which shot straight at Soobin's heart.

"Don't utter a fucking word about her you bitch."

"Then You shouldn't have brought up my ex,HE WAS ABUSIVE OK, EVERYDAY I USED TO GET BEAT UP THEN A SORRY AND LOVE YOU WAS THROWN AT MY FACE IT TOOK ME TWO WHOLE FUCKING YEARS TO RECOVER FROM THE TRAUMA I USED TO FLINCH AT  THE SMALLEST SOUNDS. AND now y-you are using that against me." Hueningkai was sobbing by the time he finished.

Raw tears of pain fell from his eyes and he dropped down at the counter. "AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SISTER! SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE I HAD, AND SHE FUCKING SUICIDED BECAUSE OF MY FUCKED UP PARENTS,YOU ARE JUST A ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE! NEXT TIME YOU UTTER ABOUT MY SISTER from your filthy mouth see what happens...."

With that Soobin left the house slamming the door hard enough to leave a crack. Hueningkai only sobbed further.

He felt so...alone. It hurts,hurts a lot. He....he never wanted to end up like this. His chest and head hurt so much. Fuck he was getting a panic attack. The memories which he suppressed were resurfacing, the hits with belt and his screams were flashing in front of his eyes.

He screamed and sobbed for them to stop,but they did not morphing into huge monsters. Breathing...Fuck was breathing always such a hard task....

Please make it stop...Please.....

Black spots decorated his vision and finally he passed out.

Soobin was rash driving swerving left and right without a care. People were honking at his maniacal driving but he couldn't care less. His hands were tightly wrapped around the steering wheel,his knuckled white and the veins popping out.

He drove straight to Mina's house. As soon as she opened the door. He roughly kissed her catching her by surprise. He poured out all his frustration through the kiss. When he cooled off a bit,he got off from her.

"What's wrong? " She asked concerned about him. "We had an argument..." Soobin explained the whole fiasco with Hueningkai,while Mina listened patiently. "I think both of you are wrong,but you shouldn't have started Soobin. An abusive ex is fucked up..." She reasoned with him."But what he told was wrong too,You know how much I love my sister and the...... circumstances." Soobin said accusingly.

"Talk it out,Both of you are wrong....after he marries you should atleast be able to talk to each other." Mina said while giving Soobin a hug. He sunk into her embrace making her smile. She rubbed his back soothingly. Soobin knew she was perfect,He only fell deeper for her. Honestly who wouldn't want such an understanding partner.

Her lips squirmed up in a smile, he did not want them to like each other. God no, but this would work in her favour and at one point she does understand Hueningkai in a way. No one deserves to be a victim of abuse, not even her worst enemies.
----------------------------------------------------

The phone ringing interrupted Soobin and Mina's cuddling time. Soobin groaned at the interruption and fished for his phone. The caller I'd read Yeonjun and he was about to cut the call but on a second thought lifted the call. "Hey" He greeted a bit monotonously annoyed a little bit.

"Hueningkai is in the hospital, he passed out from a panic attack." Yeonjun's voice rushed out. Soobin's eyes were as large as saucers and he rushed out. His heart was beating fast almost as of he ran a marathon.

He dashed through the streets. He almost ran over a kid but that did not stop him from speeding over again,after evading the kid. Hoots and shouts of disapproval was heard but he shunned them out.

He reached the Hospital and ran towards the reception. "Hueningkai!" He slammed on her desk. She flinched "And you are?" She asked lazily. "His freaking fiance." Soobin growled. The receptionist gulped hard and pointed to the left. "Room 34" She said.

As soon as Soobin opened Room 34 he saw Hueningkai laying down with a ventilator. Beomgyu,Taehyun and Yeonjun were standing beside him. "Why a Ventilator? " He asked. "Hyuka fainted as he was short of breath from a panic attack." Taehyun explained.

"What happened that sent him to Panic , And where the fuck were you? " Beomgyu spat out. Soobin shuddered at the murderous look,"We had a small argument......and I left." The guilt was evident in his voice. "You are an asshole" Taehyun muttered through gritted teeth. "I know" Soobin replied in a meek voice. Now the only thing they could look forward to is Hueningkai waking up.
----------------------------------------------------
Hueningkai😪
Soobin is a bitch in this.....😬
What do you think about Soobin?
Votes and comments are appreciated!!😁😁
Love ya Bonbons 😘
-Trixie