Chapter 9

"Drink this up." Taehyun's voice was stern as he glared at Hueningkai who was making a stank face at the medicine. "Come on Hyuka!" Taehyun hissed.

He was done with the big baby. He refused to take his medicine and everyday this had become a routine. Taehyun's and Beomgyu's patience was running thin. "Bro You don't drink this...I am kicking you out of my house." Taehyun stated. Now this definitely worked its magic,The medicine was drunk in an instant. Because Hueningkai knew Taehyun would actually do it.

Soobin was at work and Beomgyu and Taehyun did not trust the guy again with their friend. They did not necessarily like each other or tell each other everything. The three were never that good to go childhood buddies or the thick by the middle gums. Nope they were just a network, who hated each other but at the same time they like each other. In a twisted way they cared,because they were the only ones for each other.

"Umm Hello?" Beomgyu interrupted the calm in the room. "Hey" Taehyun replied motioning Beomgyu to come closer. "Huening,Soobin has come to pick you up." Beomgyu said while leaning on the door.

Hueningkai knew he will have to face Soobin one day or the other,Beomgyu and Taehyun have their own problems to handle, the look on Beomgyu's face conveyed the message clearly.

"Yeah I'll get going." Hueningkai whispered and collected his belongings and hurried down the stairs. "Thank you guys." Hueningkai said with a painful smile and with that he was gone.

Beomgyu and Taehyun had guilty looks on their faces but they had a lot on the plate too. Taehyun shook his head to refrain from thinking further with that he pulled Beomgyu inside.

----------------------------------------------------
"Hueningkai." Soobin muttered as soon as Hueningkai opened the door. Hueningkai only nodded. Soobin opened his mouth but again closed it up like a fish. This happened a few times but Hueningkai's glare was enough for him to start driving.

They reached their house soon enough. Hueningkai dashed out of the car before Soobin could say anything. Soobin sighed in frustration and followed Hueningkai bringing his luggage.

"Hueningkai" He called out again. Before Hueningkai could flee again he caught him by the elbow and pulled him closer to his chest."I called you out,So listen." Soobin said with an edge of warning in it. Hueningkai just rolled his eyes. "What ,Say it soon..I don't have all day." Hueningkai spat out the sentence causing Soobin to flinch.

This is the first time Soobin Is seeing Cold contempt in Hueningkai,it usually was anger but this was...something else and it did not look pretty on Hueningkai. Soobin continued nonetheless he couldn't afford to lose Kai again. "I am Sorry,I shouldn't have overstepped boundaries...I started it first and I am regretting every bit of it." Soobin apologized.

"But please do note that my sister is a sensitive topic so refrain from mentioning her and I do not owe an apology for that,But you certainly do."Soobin said coolly,His face passive. "Sorry." Hueningkai said nonchalantly and attempted to free himself.

Soobin only tightened his grip,"Are you understanding my words?" He growled again infuriated by the nonchalance in Hueningkai's tone. "Leave me the fuck alone Choi,I am not a mirror to repeat your mistake." Hueningkai hissed with the same intensity. Soobin let go of Hueningkai and walked away. "There is food in the fridge....if you are hungry."

With that Soobin shut the door of his room. Hueningkai's stomach growled on cue. He could hear muffled snickers from Soobin's room. He scowled and opened the fridge harshly to see many dishes there. He had to admit the food tasted really good. Maybe Soobin is not that useless after all. He smiled at the thought and continued eating.

It was late by the time Hueningkai finished his food. He tiptoed near Soobin's room. He knocked slowly on Soobin's room. "Soobin?" He whispered. He just wanted to see if Soobin is asleep or not. His brows creased when he could hear muffled laughter coming out of the room.

He knocked again,"Soobin!" His voice was louder this time. The door opened to show Mina. "Where is Soobin amd how did you get in here?" Hueningkai asked in dubiety. "Ehmmm well you see I climbed the window and Soobin is in the restroom." Mina said nervously while scratching her neck. "Well looks like you lived here for the few days I was gone."

Hueningkai trailed off looking at clothes and accessories which definitely did not belong to Soobin. Hueningkai left without a word,He could hear Soobin's voice as he reached the bottom of the stairs. He rolled his eyes and exited the house. He did not need Soobin anyway.

He was stupid, a bastard,a bitch,an arrogant idiot,egoistic asshole,a beautiful oaf with thick lips and large hands where Hueningkai's waist locked perfectly. Hueningkai shook his head to remove those thoughts. He hated Soobin and that was final. The make out session they had did not mean anything at all. Nope.

------------------------------------------------------

Soobin was confused,He looked at Mina on the edge of the bed,who was sitting seductively,But he wasn't concerned about that. "Where is Hueningkai?" He asked as he went to dry his hair and put on a tee. "He went away." She replied curtly annoyed at the attention she was recieving. "Why and where?" He questioned again.

"He said he wanted a break from you and went to his parent's house." She lied smoothly. She stood up and stalked towards Soobin her gait seductive. But Soobin remained stiff. He fucking apologized and this is what he gets. Soobin was angry and Mina in the moment seemed like a perfect outlet.

It did not take much provocation from Mina, because in a few second she was slammed in the wall. Soobin making out roughly with her. Soobin was going wild. He never apologizes,but he still did but Hueningkai had disregarded him that much. What an absolute ungrateful bitch.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sooo Mina 😅
The story is a bit of slow burn...So you will have to wait a little bit.😅
And school is been stressful😔
So I might not be able to update everyday.☹
But these two days you will be getting a stream of updates.😌
Votes amd Comments are appreciated!!😁😁
💖💖💖 Bonbons!!
-Trixie