Chapter 31

"I am entering the Site now"

"Ok, make sure your Dumbass doesn't spit out anything that sells us out."

Bitch I swear to God-"

BEEP

Soobin groaned as Eunwoo cut the call. As soon as the kidnapper cut the call, he made sure to call Eunwoo from the landline, due to his influence on the media. He could easily contact them and also he had many resources.

He called Freya using his hacked phone to tell her to bring the evidence. She was confused but he managed to convince her. And the police was contacted from a spare phone bought in a scrap shop, so that his tapped phone doesn't give the info.

Police were informed of it, and Eunwoo made sure that he would call Media as soon as Police catches the Culprits. Soobin knew he was being tailed, so he met Freya and got hand of the real evidence, he wrote down that he needed the fake evidence to prepared on a flip of paper and gave it to her with a wink.

Spectators would imagine it for something else but she recieved the message. And so the evidence were swapped to be fake in a cafe by the driver to whom Freya delivered the files through bribing a little kid with ice cream. No one would suspect anything this way.

The fake evidence was plan B in case the police and media did not arrive on time. Soobin was highly disappointed that he contacted Eunwoo first,but he knew that if he could trust Hueningkai's life with anyone other than himself it would be Eunwoo.

As soon as he called, Eunwoo gave him a good hearing as to how he left Hueningkai a second to go to Soobin, but now he is kidnapped. Soobin growled back nd they broke into a whole verbal fight.

Soobin later compromised and here they were. Eunwoo installed a camera in Soobin's shirt button and he was going to act bait and distract the kidnappers while Eunwoo and the police will give them a surprise attack and rescue Hueningkai. Easy peasy and no messy hands. Well that's what Soobin thought.

He took a deep breath and entered the building, his heart was pounding hard with sweat dripping down his temple. He swiped up the mobile and followed the directions given in the messenger to him in the anonymous number.

He walked and walked......it was like he was walking in circles, before the stench of blood reached his nose. His steps turned faster and he was practically running towards the directions. He was deep into that site and a glimpse of the sky was also not visible. It was completely dark and Soobin had to turn on the flashlight.

He proceeded further and finally spotted two men in suits. They looked at him for a minute checking him for any kind of weapons later and on finding none, he was escorted inside the room. There he was the CEO of Tan Corporation.

"You are here personally?" Soobin asked in surprise. "Of course takes one to know one isn't it?" Lucas laughed,The CEO. Soobin only rolled his eyes and growled, "Where the hell is Hueningkai?

"Ahh, Such a pretty husband whom I would love to make him mine. But too bad he is taken by an asshole like you,he doesn't even deserve you."Lucas spat out, his eyes shining with lust.

"Shut your filthy mouth, You know nothing about him, WHERE IS HE?"Soobin snapped his eyes darkening. 

"Give me the evidence first" Lucas stated smirking.

"No Release him first,Here is the evidence anyway." Soobin scowled and showed him a red folder. "Fine"

With Lucas waved and whispered something to the woman standing next to him. She nodded and entered inside, minutes later she came out with two men tailing her.

They carried a fainted Hueningkai, the state he was in boiled Soobin's blood. Hueningkai was bruised pretty badly, His lips were swollen, his arms had knife cuts.

"YOU BASTARD" Soobin bellowed amd threw himself on Lucas, clawing his face and kicking his stomach. Lucas dodged some and gave some of his punches. The buff men pulled off Soobin and held him down, his eyes were feral and blazing.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" He said in a menacing tone. "Well, he was a fiesty one unwilling to cooperate. Was defending you the whole time which pissed me off and also he managed to injure three of my guys." Lucas explained equally serious. "I can see why you are fond of him." He finished smirking at Soobin.

"FUCK YOU BITCH," Soobin said. He was proud that Hueningkai could take down three guys but at the same time mad because he managed to get hurt himself. "Well the evidence better be correct with no tampering Sweetheart and maybe I'll leave you with minimum damage." Lucas taunted.

The red file was handed to him, As he was going to open the files, the smooth metal touched the neck. "Well, You are in for a treat Bitch" a rough voice breathed out,causing shivers down Lucas's spine. He turned to see all of his men captured by the police.

The media standing out of the building. He knew one thing, he was doomed. He was reckless, even against his better judgment he was too blinded by ego to see that Soobin wasn't Stupid.

He believed that if he had the one thing that Soobin valued the most he would have a clear leverage over him and overlooked taking his precautions. He underestimated Soobin that eventually led to his room. He gritted his teeth,he lost his image anyway.

With that he struck an elbow to the Male holding him, and lunged at the unconscious Hueningkai to slice the knife through him, but before he could Soobin leapt in front of him, and was the victim to the deep gash in his abdomen.

Due to the surprise attack Lucas missed his aim on the neck. The police immediately captured Lucas and dragged him out. Two officers immediately attended to the couple calling the ambulance and the last thing Soobin remembered doing was kissing Hueningkai's hand before he blacked out.

------------------------------------
So a smart CEO Soobin made an appearance in the story 😉
And he managed to save Hueningie even if he had to endure Eunwoo🥳🥳
Lucas

------------------------------------So a smart CEO Soobin made an appearance in the story 😉And he managed to save Hueningie even if he had to endure Eunwoo🥳🥳Lucas

Love ya Bonbons 😍
-Trixie