Chapter 22

^^Such beauty should be illegal 😞😩
---------------------------------------------------

SORRY NOT SORRY-Demi Lovato

Today was the party, Soobin was in distress. This would be an understatement. Mina watched Soobin, bored as the guy had a towel wrapped around his waist, tossing around a bunch clothes without aim.

"UGHH" Soobin screamed pulling his hair in frustration. "Calm down, Babe" She said and sauntered over to him. "You will dashing in anything you wear" She said with a soft smile. "You think so?" Soobin said with a childlike gaze which caused Mina to melt.

At that moment, Soobin looked a lot younger, with his bangs down and a small pout. She chuckled endearingly, "Of course Babe, You will be nothing less even in Rags." She put her hands on his and placed the softest forehead kiss. Soobin sighed as her vanilla scent engulfed him. He wrapped his hands around her back.

But Soobin felt guilty for imagining Hueningkai. What would he have done? He would have called darling and his scent was musk mixed with citrusy, A delicate smell which he pulled off perfectly. He loved inhaling the scent. His lips turned down as he hugged Mina tighter to shake those thoughts of his head.

-----------------------------------------

"You look stunning!" Hueningkai exclaimed as soon as he saw Eunwoo standing there. "Why thank you kind sir, But I do am compelled to tell this,I am nothing to compared to quaint thyself" Eunwoo said bending his right arm and bowing in a posh way, his accent old and magnificent.

Hueningkai only giggled in response and hit his arm lightly. "I am absolutely smitten to hear such a response, good sir." Hueningkai said linking his hand to Eunwoo's. Cha Eunwoo only snickered in return, wondering how someone could be so cute. They got into the car,with the driver in the front. Hueningkai became quiet eventually giving curt replies to Eunwoo.

"Hey, Kai you alright? " Eunwoo asked concerned at the attitude change. "Yeah...it's just,I know he will come and... I am not sure that I am ready to see him, being all happy with that bitch Mina." Hueningkai whispered playing with his fingers, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Look I don't like that Soobin Very much, but if you have to get over him, you need that closure Kai." Eunwoo's voice was soft yet stern as he spoke holding onto Kai's hands. "Mhm" Hueningkai let out a broken hum as he continued gazing outside the car. Eunwoo pressed his lips together, he knew Hueningkai needed to do this.

--------------------------------------------------

Soobin and Mina arrived at the party hall. Mina gasped out aloud,the party was elegant. Many of his buisnes partners wer there, the venue was blue from the flowers to the pea flower flavored champagne. The couple sure turned many heads, they looked like the trophy couple.

But the attention lasted only few minutes, before it was averted to the two men entering the hall. Whispers spread like wildfire but Soobin wasn't bothered, he had turned his back to the entrance.

A couple beside were loud enough for him to overhear. "Isn't that the Cha Eunwoo?" The women exclaimed dramatically flailing her hands. Soobin rolled his eyes, what was so special about him?

"Whoa and Hueningkai looks astonishing." The man commented gasping. This definitely caught Soobin's attention. "They look so cute together!!" The woman squealed clapping her hands together.

That left a bitter taste on his mouth,he turned to look. And Boy did he wish that he wouldn't have, Because Hueningkai's beauty had robbed him of words, his throat went dry, he gulped a glass of water to soothe his parched tongue but to no use.

Mina was stunned too, she opened and closed her mouth gaping like a wish. Hueningkai loved how Soobin looked, he was pleased to have a handsome husband if only he wasn't bit of a confused bitch.

He shook his head and turned to Eunwoo who was looking at him concerned. "I'll be fine" He whispered, patting his arm he left to meet his lovely husband.

He leaned casually, on the bar counter facing the front. Soobin was the facing the bar, "So how is life?" Hueningkai asked. Soobin scoffed and a sarcastic smile formed on his face. "Its going very well, Atleast I'll get to avoid your face in the morning." Soobin spat, Hueningkai only scoffed out a chocked laugh.

"Well, someone seems bitter, making snarky comments when the fault is his own." Hueningkai swirled the champagne in his hand. "Yeah..Says the murderer." Soobin said turning to face the most infuriating but beautiful man.

"Mmm.. it's a pity you believe I would stop so low, Well Soobin I really gotta give it your stubbornness. Because deep down you and I both know that I would never do it and whatever we had that between us was a lie." Hueningkai said Coolly flitting his eyes to Mina who was gossiping.

She looked pretty with a red dress adorning her slim figure hugging al the curves, diamond drop earrings and a chanel necklace. The door clutch was decorated with gems, she had glittery eye makeup. Her hair was curled into luscious waves.

"She looks pretty I know" Soobin said with a smug tone. "She looks expensive, though I am not sure about pretty" Hueningkai said, his face showing no emotion whatsoever. "So how was yesterday's episode? " Hueningkai asked. "You really think, I made time for your pathetic drama and watched it?" Soobin asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Would you care for a dance Soobin?" Hueningkai asked extending his hand.

"Answer my question first."

"I will, All your answers will given during the dance."

Soobin sighed and turned to look at the dance floor, Mina was already waltzing away with someone, So he quietly took the extended hand and led Hueningkai to the dance floor. He placed his hands on the former's waist while clasping the other hand with his own.

"So..." Soobin trailed off. "I know you will see my Drama Soobin, cut the chase" Hueningkai said while sighing. "Fine I did " Soobin gritted out. "Then go on tell me how was it?" Hueningkai asked. "It was ridiculous." Soobin spat, bringing Hueningkai even closer. "I appreciate the praise darling" Hueningkai said smirking.

Soobin abruptly left Hueningkai and ran towards the backdoor which led towards a garden. Hueningkai followed him, no other chance right? He saw Soobin sitting here with his face nested in his arms, lying down like one of those princesses.

"Soobin.." Hueningkai's tone was gentle as he stroked his cheek slowly. Soobin looked up to see him. "I am Confused Hueningkai, I want you so so bad but at the Same time I can't abandon Mina,not just like that because She.. is my first love but I don't like seeing you with Eunwoo either." Soobin sighed.

"I am not going to stop acting in that drama Soobin, and about Mina..You are being selfish you cannot have both your first love and the current one at the same time. You have to let go either of them, you already decided whom to keep...J wish you have a good life Soobin and please do be prepared to sign thedivorcce papers when they come in."

"WHAT ABSOLUTELY NOT" Soobin screamed holding onto his arms desperately. "There is no other choice Soobin..Goodbye." Before Soobin could protest, Hueningkai shut him up with a tender peck and left.
------------------------------------------------------
Well that happened......
Soobin seems really bipolar in this.😅

Anyway guys please do reply to the message I posted earlier. It's kinda important since I'll be publishing the book next!
Love ya Bonbons 🥰
-Trixie