Chapter 18 Who else would you be talking about?

Edited**

Ok, so as I'm writing this, Hogwarts mysteries isn't finished and I have absolutely no idea what might happen in the seventh year. I first thought about just skipping the whole year, but that would be kind of... what is the word I'm looking for? Stupid? Lame? I don't know, but I didn't like the idea. So! Instead I'll just make something up and then come back and edit the chapters later if something important happens! Yeah... I don't know why I'm telling you this... anyway! Seventh year might not be too many chapters long, all depending on my fantasy.

________________________________________________

You loved spending the summer with your grandmother. It was so nice and calm, and you always learned so much about the creatures she had! There was one thing reading about them, but there was a whole other thing to actually see them and tending to their needs. Well, you had Care of magical creatures, but the classes never really lasted that long, mostly because someone always got hurt during the class and that took a good fifteen minutes away from the class every time, so it was good to be with creatures without a time limit and people who didn't always know what they were doing.

Most of the days you stayed with Odin the dragon, as he was the one you found the most interesting, but once in a while you helped your grandmother with the other ones. The one you really liked, except for Odin, was a beautiful unicorn that was wandering freely around the forest and would sometimes pass your grandmother's house. You had never really liked horses, but there was just something about Unicorns. They were so... majestic? Yeah. Majestic and beautiful. Your grandmother told you that it was a she and she had been named Sigrid, which had the meaning beautiful, or beautiful victory, which she thought fitted the unicorn nicely.

Then there was the jackalope, who looked a lot like a hare, just with antlers, the cute little knarl, who looked like a porcupine or was it a hedgehog? Whatever it looked like you found it to be cute. She had a Fwooper somewhere also, but that one really liked playing hide and seek and would only show itself when it was hungry. There was also a Porlock there, but it mostly kept it's distance.

Your grandmother also told you that she's got a Thestral, but you couldn't really know that for sure, since you couldn't see them, having not seen death, which was kind of ironic since you knew so many that had died... you huffed out as you thought about that, but shook it off and continued what you were doing. Your grandmother had lots of other creatures too, some wandering around the forest, like the unicorn, and others keeping close to the cabin, like the dragon.

Right now you were sitting out in the back-garden, trying to draw a good picture of Odin, which was a challenge as you weren't the best drawer. Charlie was much better at drawing dragons than you, probably because he drew them so much... you remember how he always tend to draw dragons instead of the actual creature in care of magical creatures. You chuckled to yourself thinking about it.

'Watt's so funnee?' Your grandmother was sitting behind you and probably heard you.

'Nothing.' You smiled at her. 'I just thought about something I found funny.' You added some details to the ridges on Odin's back.

'Thinkeeng about yur boyfriend ageen?' You accidentally drew a straight line over your drawing and blushed furiously.

'Charlie is not my boyfriend!' You huffed out loudly and put your sketchbook down.

'Ai never said ai was talking about heem.' You actually blushed harder but did your breathing techniques and calmed yourself down.

'Who else would you be talking about?' You heard her chuckle.

'Yu got mee.' You looked behind you and saw her smile as she flipped over a page in the book she was reading. She looked so peaceful as she sat there. Then a though hit you. How could she see thestrals? Who had she seen die? Would it be rude to ask? Yes it would, but she is your grandmother, so maybe it would be ok?