Chapter 33 It'll be fun!

Ok... so this chapter is kind of wierd, but it's also important to the story!

___________________________

A few months had passed since you moved to scotland, and you had settled fairly nicely into your new job in Hogsmade. You also found out that you already knew a fair share of the people that worked at the creature reserve, like Barnaby Lee and Connie Hammer, which made it much easier to start your new job, not that you needed to have people you knew around you, it was just nice to know that you knew someone.

Connie too had shown a lot of appreciation to you getting the job, and would constanly hang around you, ready to show you whatever you needed. You did find her to be a little bit strange since you didn't really know her that well, having only spoken to her a handful of times during you time at Hogwarts, but she still acted like you had been the bestest of friends your whole life. She was nice, but she could be a little bit too much sometimes.

Connie had also made it her personal job to make sure you had met everyone, and would drag you around the reserve during your first week, introducing you to every living soul she saw, even the ones you already knew like Barnaby and Liz Tuttle herself. Barnaby being just as clueless as you remembered him to be, and Liz being as shy as always, but you did meet some new people too, like a boy named Tristan Queenly, who was a year older than you, with black curly hair and dark eyes. Then there was Maddie Bagman, who also turned out to be the niece of the Ludo Bagman himself, though she didn't like it when people pointed it out. She being a tall female with dark auburn hair and blue eyes. She mostly kept quiet, not because she was shy or anything, she just appreciated silence and not being reminded about her uncle.

You didn't know just how many people you had met, but during your first week you figured you had met all of them, the most of them being nice, but there were people that absolutely did not care about new people too.

Thinking about new people, when it had reached july there had been three new people hired, having just finished their education at Hogwarts. Two boys and a girl, though it was only the girl you really got to know, as the two boys had been put in other teams. Yes you were split into teams, your team consisting of Connie, Maddie, Tristan, Barnaby and a quiet boy named Martin Thorne, and also the man who had given you the job, Cody Strauss, being the leader, and now the new girl too. She seemed to be of asian origins, with long straight black hair and dark eyes, but one never really knew until one asked. She had introduced herself as Moria Komatsu, and strangley enough seemed to find you facinating for some unknown reason.

Moria was a nice girl, but with her personality reminding you a bit of Connie's, she could become a little bit too much sometimes too, though when August arrived, you had managed to accept the way all of your team-mates were and was actually enjoying your new job.

As for Charlie, he had actually given you weekly updates on Odin, who was doing great by the way, even though it was only a joke when he told you he would. Not that you minded him doing that, as you were really looking forward to recieving his weekly letters. Charlie would also share other things that happened, like when they got a new dragon, which happened somewhere between may and june, you couldn't remember the exact date, but it had something to do with Hagrid and his brother Ron, though he couldn't give you too much details.

Other than that Charlie was doing ok, though he did mention that his co-workers had becomed a lot more bearable after they met you. Apparently that guy who flirted with you, what was his name again? Oh yeah, Oscar, had believed that you didn't excist, and made all of these wierd theories about you, the wierdest one by far being that you were the ghost of his dead friend, but either way that had stopped when he saw that you actually were in fact, a real living person.