Chapter 32 Yeah, that sounds nice.

The sun shined brightly trough the window, illuminating the room with its light, thus waking you up from one of the best sleep's you had gotten in a while. You slightly opened one eye, but closed it right away as the sun's bright light shined into it.

Where were you? Feeling extremly disorientated you forced up one eye, only to realise you were in fact in your room. When did you get here...? Thinking as hard as you could, having just woken up, you suddenly realised there was something warm behind you, or rather someone. Someone who had their arm wrapped around your waist, holding you tightly against their chest, and that right there, was the moment when you remembered the night before.

Blushing furiously at first, you didn't know what to do and just laid there while listening to Charlies steady breath, his chest moving in tact with it, but then you got over the shock and instead smiled to yourself.

Turning your body around being very careful as to not to wake him up, you looked at his peacefull sleeping face. This kind of reminded you of the time Charlie had overslept, and Jae Kim let you into their dormitory. You lightly chuckled, remembering how he had thought you were Ginny back then.

Charlie stirred in his sleep at the sound of you chuckling, but instead of waking up he pulled you in closer to his body while snuggling his face onto the top of your head. You truly enjoyed the feeling of him being this close to you, but remembering that his co-workers could come back any minute, you figured it was for the best if you woke him up.

'Charlie...' Putting your hand on his chest, you drew light circles on it to try and wake him, but only got a small grunt in response. 'You need to wake up.' You said in a soft voice, finaly getting some movement from him.

'Five more minutes...' he mumbled out so low you wouldn't have been able to hear it had you not been so close to him. Sighing to yourself, you tried to get out of the bed, but Charlie only held you tighter. He mumbled something you couldn't quite catch, making you chuckle at him.

'Charlie... we have to get up.' You said a little louder this time, finaly getting him to open one eye. He looked at you for a few secounds, his eyes barley open, so you took the opportunity and smiled at him.

'Good morning.' Smiling the brightest you could this early in the morning, Charlie only looked at you, probably trying to put together what was happening.

'(Name)...' was all he said. It wasn't in a questioning manner, it was more like he tried to convinced himself that you were actually laying there, in his arms. He suddenly seemed to understand as his eyes widened and his cheeks reddened just a tiny bit. '(Name)! Good morning.' He released his tight grip on you, but didn't remove his arm completly as he laid there stunned.

It was a little awkvard as you were laying there under the blanket, not wearing any clothes mind you, but it got better when Charlie chuckled.

'What's so funny?'

'Nothing really...' He brought you in for a tight hug, resting his head on top of yours, while pulling your head into his chest. 'I'm just happy...' Feeling butterflies at his words you snuggled deeper into his chest and stayed there.

You didn't know how long you laid there in each others arms, but you couldn't have cared less at the moment. Charlie carefully slipped a hand trough your slightly messy hair, while you traced some of the scars on his chest with your finger. Not that he had that many scars there, as his arms had taken most of the damage, but he had a few, most of them minor, except for one that went across his chest.

'How did you get this scar?' You finaly asked, dragging your finger across said scar. 'If you don't mind me asking.' You quickly added, incase he didn't want to talk about it.