Chapter 43 It's not pretty,but I don't mind.

Sorry, I forgot there's only seven days in one week... *hides face in hands out of shame*

I also just want to inform you of the fact that I have absolutley no idea where I was going with this chapter... but I do know where I want the next one to go, so please bear with me!

___________________________

People were panicking all over England. No one really felt safe at the moment, and you were extremly happy about living in Romania, tough you weren't sure for how long that would last. After the ministry admitted he-who-must-not-be-named's return you started subscribing to the Daily prophet again, though what you read didn't really make you feel any better. People were dissapearing every day, and there wasn't any thing you could do about it. The last few months had been extremly long, with both you and Charlie only hoping neither of you would get a letter about someone you know dissapearing, or worse. Charlie had been especially jumpy each time an owl knocked on the window, but so far nothing had happened to anyone you know.

On the brighter side, Connie had written to you, and announced to you that her and Cody was now a thing. Oh! And Bill had gotten engaged, and was currently having a desk-job at Gringotts in England, probably to keep an eye on the order. Him and his fiancé were also living with mr and mrs Weasley for the time being, something you had heard someone in the Weasleys household wasn't too fond of, though you didn't know why. You and Charlie had also been invited to stay at the Burrow for a little while, but neither of you could get off work, and honestly, you just felt like the house would be too cramped having two more guests, so you didn't really try that hard to get off work in the first place. You did like Charlie's family, but they didn't have that many rooms, and you felt like you were getting a little bit too old to share a room with Ginny and Hermonie, who was most likely there too.

For the last months now, both you and Charlie spendt an unusual amount of time at work, just so you could get your thoughts on other things, which was fine with you as you both liked what you worked with, but you hadn't really talked properly with Charlie for a while now. It was always just a hello, if you saw eachother during work, or goodnight, if you went to bed at the same time, and it was starting to get to you.

You knew Charlie wasn't trying to avoid you or anything, but it didn't feel right what you were doing. You should be spending more time together, not more time at work! For all you know, you could die tomorrow! Any moment now, you-know-who could just pop up and eliminate any one who disagree with him, and you and Charlie were known to do so. You were honestly scared, but you never found the time to let Charlie know that.

If all of your inner fears wasn't enough, Charlie too did seem out of it. You didn't know of it was his way of dealing with all of this or not, but he would almost always look away those few times your eyes met, and you knew he looked at you quite the number of times during work, as Elian Panov would always kindly inform you when it happened, but those times when you looked back at him, he would turn away and continiue what he was doing. It was almost like he wanted to say something, and you had no idea what it was.

When at home, you also noticed Charlie had been getting an increasing amount of letter from Bill, which usually didn't bother you as they always tended to keep in touch, but now Charlie would always read them where you couldn't see, which is what was bothering you. Charlie never minded if you saw the letters from his brother before, so why all the secrecy now? You had tried to ask him about it, but he always found a way to get you on other thoughts, but you might just be overanalysing things... he was supposed to be the best man in Bill's wedding, so it might just be something related to that. Actually, when you thought about it, the wedding was just a few months away, so there was a possibility that was the thing, though it didn't explain the looking away part.