Chapter 46 It's not right.

You were back in Romania again, finaly feeling like a great weight han been lifted off of your shoulders, as you knew most death eaters kept in England. Of course, you were constantly worried about everyone you cared for back in England, but now you didn't have to worry too much about Charlie too, though he did have a knack of getting hurt at his job.

Charlie, the man you were going to marry. You hadn't set the date yet, but had agreed that it would find place some time next year, if everything turned out right.

Molly had been exstatic when you told her about the news, and almost got ready to plan the wedding already. You found it kind of funny how when Bill and Fleur announced their engagement, they were far too young, but when you and Charlie announced it, it was way over due. Well, you and Charlie had known eachother for far more years than Bill and Fleur had, so maybe that was the real reason? Either way, Charlies parents were overjoyed at the news, and you were immediatley looked on as a part of the family.

*****

It was almost alien-like to be back at work. Was it really ok that you worked like you always did, while others were hiding or getting killed by death eaters? Was it ok to act like everything was ok? All of these thoughts had earned you a lot more burns since you got back, not that it was a problem, as you still had the potion your grandmother learned you, the one that could remove wounds as long as they were fresh, but you still felt the pain each time you got burned, or bitten for that matter.

There was one thing that was different since you got home though. You had started training to get better at duels. That helpless feeling you had when the death eaters crashed the wedding, that was something you never wanted to feel ever again, and thus made time for practise.

You were still horrible at it, you just never knew what to do. What spells were you supposed to use? Not the unforgivable ones, you knew so much. Charlie would occasionally train with you, and having a few friendly duels, but you hadn't won a single one of those, which kind of did hurt your self esteme as Charlie too wasn't known for being a great dueller, though he was better than you.

You realised you had been lost in your thoughts again as one of the dragons snapped after your hand, though this time you managed to get it out of the way before it happened. You sighed to yourself.

'You really are after me, aren't you?' You said to the dragon that had just tried to bite your hand. That dragon was the same one that tried to kill you a year earlier, and it still had some kind of grudge against you, maybe it was because it didn't manage to escape anyway? Probably. The dragon snared at you making you sigh and get up from your sitting position. 'I'll see you next week then.' You said to the dragon, though there was a slight sarcastic remark to your voice.

You walked around the dragon sanctuary, going from one dragon to the other to have a small check up, though you never got too close to them. Your day went by faster than expected, and soon you only had about ten minutes left until you could go home, so for once you chose to visit Odin, your grandmothers old dragon, but you never got that far as an owl quickly flew by you and dropped a letter.

That was strange, you thought, and bendt down to pick it up, reading your own name written on the envelope. You turned it around, to see if there was something else on it, and that's when you noticed the ministry of magic seal, something that sendt a cold shiver down your spine. Why would they send you a letter? What was actually happening? You put the letter in one of your pockets and made your way to pick up your things, choosing to go home a little bit earlier, there wasn't much to do anyway so it was probably ok. Making your way home, you couldn't get rid of that strange feeling. The feeling that something was terribly wrong.

*****

When you got home you noticed that Charlie wasn't there yet, though you didn't find that strange, as Charlie always got home later than you, and you had left earlier than usual, which also might be a reason why. You put the letter on the coffetable while you changed into new clothes, then came back to open it, but then there was that feeling again, and you suddenly didn't want to open it.