Chapter 41 Nah, it was kind of cute.

You did end up going back to the headquarters after a while, and Molly immediatley brought you into a tight hug at your return.

'I'm so sorry (name).' She almost sobbed. 'We never meant to hurt you in any way!'

'It's ok, I overreacted.' You tried to reassure her, but she was still a little shoken up. She did calm down eventually, and let you go.

'Do you want me to show you the room you're staying in now?' She gently asked, and you accepted.

You did find it wierd that you weren't sharing a room with Charlie, but you could survive one weekend not sleeping in the same bed as him, you had survived before.

She quietly lead you to one of the rooms on the secound floor, being very carefull not to make a sound as you passed the portrait of Walburga Black, who tended to scream insults every time she was disturbed, or got the feeling that someone unwelcome was in the house of her fathers.

'I hope you don't mind sharing a room with Ginny and Hermonie.' Molly whispered as she opened the door. You peaked in and saw the two girls were still awake, something Molly gave them a quick scolding for. You noticed your bag was beside one of the beds and made your way over to it so you could gather a few things before getting ready for the night. It had already been a long day for you, and right now you only wanted to sleep, tough it had been better had Molly allowed you and Charlie to share a room, but that wasn't an argument you felt like having tonight, or ever for that matter.

*****

The next day wasn't too interesting. You woke up early, and quietly made your way down to the kitchen, which probably was the only decent room in the rotting house. Molly already being up and readying the breakfast, and for once you desided to help her. You never really liked cooking when you were younger, but it was a useful skill to know, and Molly happened to be one of the best at that skill, that you knew of.

It didn't take long before more people woke up, and soon the kitchen was buzzing with people, or mostly Weasleys. People were chatting and enjoying their breakfast, and you finaly met the owner of the house, which to your suprise was Sirius Black, the criminal that escaped Azkaban a few years back, but after they gave you a short explanation about his situation you didn't mind.

The day went on. Nothing really happened, as you had to stay quiet when walking around the house, and when generally living in it. Kreacher the house elf would walk by you, muttering words about 'blood traitors' and 'mudbloods' that was ruining his dear mistresses home, and the whole atmosphere in the house was just depressing. Honestly, you were almost loosing your sh*t while staying there, and luckily for you, Charlie noticed.

'(Name).' He said, as to get your attention, and you turned to face him with a questioning look. 'Come.' He quietly said, making some hand guestures for you to follow.

You quickly got up from the couch you had previously been dying in, and made your way to Charlie, who was in the doorway. You had no idea what he had planned, but Charlie quickly took your hand, looked around for a secound and then lead you over to the door, leaving the depressing house.

You weren't supposed to go outside too much, because of the whole thing with you-know-who and his followers that could attack any moment, but there still hadn't been an attack, so you felt like it would be ok. Molly might disagree, but you were a grown man and woman who could make your own desicions now.

*****

You and Charlie ended up having a really nice day, as you explored the city around Grimmauldplace. There wasn't much you could do at first, but when you got a good distance away from the street you found a few cute little muggle shops, including one that sold homemade chocolate. You ended up buying a few pieces for you and Charlie, though Charlie found it strange when the frog-shaped one didn't try to jump away, but either way they tasted good.