2

Mature content ahead.

Navy stood with her hands on the sink, feeling his chest pressing against her spine, ''I won't beg for you.'' She tried to convince Draco as he stood tall behind her.

His hands dug into her waist as he towered over the drunk girl, but deep inside — Navy knew that it was herself that needed convincing.

He pinned her deep down in between the sheets as he mounted her.

Navy's eyes rolled to the back of her head the second she felt his hand rubbing over her pussy, and a shaking breath fled her throat at the power his hand held over her.

The power he held of her.

She didn't want to do this. She didn't want to cheat on the kind boy that she loved, but there was something about Draco, this night, in particular, that was tempting beyond explanation, and she found herself wanting this more than ever.

''This fucking cunt,'' He breathed heavily in her ear with a raspy grunt as it tore through his vocals. He rubbed his cock against her, ''This fucking cunt.''

Draco was high, but not by the chemicals they'd gotten rid of. He was out of his mind for her.

The pill he granted her earlier had worked its magic. Her head cleared from the dust as he bit her lower lip. Her hips bucked into his in pure excitement.

The music of the party going on outside the door shredded the muffled room. The lights slipping through the cracks of wood lightened up their bodies perfectly.

She had never seen him this close before.

He was familiar, but she had never once looked at the boy breathing hard on top of her in the way she did now.

He bent back, trailing his tongue over her body as he went, tasting her in all ways imaginable, ''Fuck you're so wet for me, aren't you?''

Navy nodded from her position, the cold hands gripped her by her knees, and be draped them over his shoulders, tugging her closer to him.

''You fucking whore.''

She shook at that.

Navy had never been handled the way Draco took care of her at this moment, and that made her soak even more.

The way he spoke to her, the way he touched her, was rough, unholy, dangerous.

The blond one sunk his head in between her thighs, sucking on the tender skin as he groaned at the sweet taste of her, how her skin was mere as soft as it looked to be. Silk, almost.

Her flushed skin against his lips made his eyes roll. The way her thighs clenched together at every inch he kissed starved him.

He wanted her.

Navy was Theodore's, but not anymore. Not right now.

Draco's fingers ripped the black underwear apart, causing a gasp to trail her throat as he did, but he didn't bother.

He didn't have the patience to take them off. Ever since he watched her walk in through the door to his home a few hours ago, he wanted to rip her dress off, and he wanted to tear the lingerie right off her body.

To show her that right now, she was his.

His to do whatever he pleased with, and he let his mouth lower over her cunt.