7

Mature content ahead.

Navy's spine shrugged against the soft fabric of Draco's green sheets as he shoved her back against it. Her head fell over the edge of the bed as he walked around the furniture, towering over her.

Her eyes fluttered close. She would be lying if she said she wasn't scared, terrified of what they would do to her. She knew that they had done this before with other girls and the tells about it were more than appealing.

The clearness of her mind pushed throughout her veins, and she felt both good and bad that her head didn't spin out of control anymore.

She felt Draco's hand around her throat. His cold fingers wrapped around her warm skin in a pleasure-filled fusion.

''Are you sure of this, princess?'' Draco nearly mocked her, earning a chuckle from Blaise, ''You still have one chance to say no, but if you don't speak up now—''

He held his words, grinning devilishly for a moment, ''If you don't speak up now, you're not going anywhere.''

Her eyes flayed open, and a spark shot through her as she nodded without hesitation. The urge and tension around them had her hooked, more than it. ''I am sure.''

The smirk curving on Draco's lips grew broad, happy that they all decided to do this sober. He had her gulping as he slowly backed away.

''Stand up,'' He demanded. The grey eyes impatiently bored through hers, and she did as he asked, without once breaking his intense stare.

It was as if he needed to look at her. He couldn't spare a second of this moment to go to loss, ''Blaise,'' He called out for his friend, as he yet leaned against the door, ''Take care of the door, will you?''

Blaise scoffed, raising a brow as he spun around. His wand struck the wood, whispering 'Muffliato' underneath his breath, and even if there were a party going on outside the walls of Draco's room — the silencing spell would be more than necessary.

Malfoy stepped back even further, and he slipped down onto the armchair in the corner of his dorm. With one leg resting on the other, his fingers gripped a glass of firewhisky from the drink cart next to him.

Not once did he take a sip from it, but he held it so tight in his hand. It was as if he wanted the feeling of it.

''Do your thing, Blaise,'' Draco encouraged, still with his eyes plastered right at Navy as she stood breathless near the edge of the bed.

Blaise merely nodded, his head as clear as theirs, and he stepped up to her. His tongue rolled over his bottom lip, slightly biting it after.

He leaned so close to her ear, his nose brushed against the soft strands of hair falling over her shoulders, ''Don't hold anything in,'' Blaise smirked as he tended back.

His hands moved over her waist, slowly stroking their way over her back, the tips of his fingers fiddled with studs of her dress. He unbuttoned them one by one, in a torturous speed — the way his lips were an inch from hers, his fanning breaths heated on her skin had her gasping, and as soon as she did, his mouth latched to hers.

He pressed his lips against hers, connecting their longing mouths in a rough act.

She could feel Draco's eager stare burn into her from his resting position.

He studied her so intensely. From how her arms clung around Blaise's neck, to how her nails scratched at his shoulder as he parted his lips in the granting of her tongue to battle his. Their mouths moved in sync, relentlessly.