20

Mature content ahead.

Blaise towered over her, ''Still a fucking tease?'' He seethed at her, feeling how Draco's hands gripped her by her hips from behind.

''White, White, White...'' Draco mumbled, looking down at her as he pressed her back against his chest, ''What did we say about teasing?''

Blaise licked his lower lip, smirking amusingly at her as Draco's hand tugged her hair to one shoulder.

''I didn't—'' Navy sought to speak, but the blond's hand moved to her throat as his fingers clenched around her flesh, ''I didn't mean to tease anyone—''

''Shhh...'' Blaise pushed a finger up to her parted lips, ''Good girls don't talk against, they learn to listen.''

Navy gulped, feeling like the air in her lungs was restricted by Malfoy's harsh grip.

''She can be quite freaky, you know?'' Theodore's voice cut her off guard as her eyes flickered to the bed. He laid with legs crossed in front of him, fiddling with his wand. ''Navy is everything but a good girl.'' He continued as he pushed himself to the edge of the bed, patting his lap for her to join him, and she did.

She stepped up to the bed, away from the other two Slytherins.

''You see, love.'' Theo stood tall on his feet, one hand around her waist as the other tangled into her hair, ''I would know, wouldn't I?''

It was in a quick movement he shifted them around before he shoved Navy onto the mattress. Her spine collided heavily with the soft fabric as her eyes fluttered closed.

She was nervous yet so eager. All of the three boys she had been with before, but not like this.

This was different. This felt like a battle of conquering to her, who could make her feel better, who could last longer, and who she'd end up with.

''Fucking hell.'' Her eyes flayed open as she felt Draco's hands on her skin again. His freezing rings left marks upon her.

''Are you ready for this?'' Blaise groaned as he laid down next to her, his hand fiddled with the straps of her shirt, ''Mhm? You're ready for us?''

She swallowed the hesitation she felt in the back of her throat. Not because she didn't want to — she really did, but because the thought of all of them at the same time made her so nervous.

''I am.'' Navy bit down her lower lip as Theodore flopped down on the other side of her.

Blaise and Theodore helped her drag her shirt over her head as Draco fell to his knees on the edge of the bed. His hands were still glued to her hips as he tugged her closer towards him.

He licked his lips, and he groaned as he placed her knees over his shoulders. He couldn't believe that he was having her like this again — and how she was meant to break apart at his touch.

The iced fingers arched around her skirt and the hem of her underwear, but before she could even react, he ripped them apart, leaving her exposed in the dimmed room.

''Fucking hell.'' Draco cursed again as he lowered his mouth over her core, ''Do you want me to do this, White? Can I taste you?''

She bent her neck to meet the grey eyes, and she nodded eagerly as Blaise huffed into her ear, ''Do you want him to do that, Navy? Do you want Malfoy to make you come?''