11

Mature content ahead as well as the use of drugs. Please read with caution.

With shaking legs, she rose from the bed. Her naked body settled in front of the massive mirror holding on the floor.

It was almost as if it stood there just for this purpose, as if he knew this would happen.

Her knees bruised against the cold floor, and her skin shivered by the chilly air.

Draco groaned by the look of her on her knees for him.

It was a starving sight. How was he ever going to end this night, knowing what she felt like, knowing how tightly her soaked cunt hugged around him, how she screamed out in pleasure as he fucked her.

She felt his hand around her throat as he bent over her from behind, his nose buried in the soft strands of her hair, ''I want you on top, darling.''

She gulped as she felt the coldness of his rings marking her skin.

''Now.''

Navy nodded.

Draco kneeled. Placing his spine flat on the ground as she climbed on top of him, straddling the boy who made her eyes roll like never before.

He smirked, his bottom lip sucked between his teeth as he watched her shake on top of him. He hadn't even begun fucking her yet, and still, her body shook out of control.

''I'm not sure if I can—'' She breathed out, her hand slipped around her neck to pull her hair to one shoulder, ''I don't really know how to—''

''Can what?'' Draco snapped. His hands flew to her hips as he dug his fingers deep into her, ''Ride me?''

Her sight landed on his flexing chest. She looked a bit embarrassed.

''Oh, darling...'' He grinned from below her, ''You haven't done this before, have you? You've never been on top?''

She shook her head slowly.

He tilted his head, loosening the hard grip of her waist, ''I'll show you,'' Draco said, ''Nothing to be scared of, White. I'll help you.''

Her breaths hitched at the words he told. She thought he'd be mad at her, but he was clearly the opposite. He was understanding.

''If you still want this, of course,'' He muttered, ''If you're still up for this, I'll help you.''

Her core ached at the missing of him filling her up. She wanted to. She wanted to do this more than anything.

''I want to,'' Navy spoke, trying to roll her hips over his. She felt his hands helping her, ''I want to do this with you.''

''Yeah?'' Draco growled. His hands on her waist slowly started to grind her body over his. He let her hug the span of him, not slipping inside her yet, ''It's nothing to be ashamed for, darling. I could tell that your boyfriend was too insecure to let you take the wheel.''

Navy tried as well as she could to work on top of him, and he seemed to be proud of her as she did.

''Feels good, yeah?'' Draco bit his bottom lip. She looked godly on top of him, ''Imagine what riding my cock would feel like.''

''It feels good. So good—'' She whimpered but was quickly cut off by another moan escaping the back of her throat. Draco's cock stroked against her clit as he continued to move her body, ''You feel so good.''