F l a s h b a c k

Well... The flashback needs to be back as well. What is Hidden without it? :/

Draco slipped his hand in between them, pumping his dick up and down as his teeth nibbled her tit, ''Fucking goddess...'' He mumbled, ''A fucking temple, and all for me—''

He kneeled back, reaching for the little bag of powder resting on his nightstand, and he poured a perfect line, right in the middle of her boobs. The residue of dust tickled her skin as he dipped down, his nose buried in her chest, sucking all the blow in.

''Fuck—'' The blond one growled as her back arched, soft trails of giggles fled her lips. Draco rose a brow at the sounds she was making, ''Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?''

His hand flew to her chin, holding it roughly as he forced her spine off the mattress, bringing her up to him, ''Such a desperate whore, isn't that so? Can't even keep her mouth shut.''

Navy nodded in the palm of his cold hand, his rings marking her cheeks, ''I am, and all for you Draco.''

Her veins flooded by the chemical snow, becoming dizzy by the hold he had of her. He stared right through her, and without remorse, he gripped another bag right in between his fingertips, a different one this time.

He placed a tiny pink pill on his tongue, tilting his head back for her to look at it. Grey eyes burned in pleasure. She brought her face closer to his — she could feel the minty breaths fanning her skin through the drunkenness.

''Fucking take it—'' He dared her, the corner of his mouth curled into a smirk, ''Show me just how desperate you are.''

She knew what pill she had just taken, what pill she was about to take herself. It cleared their minds from the drugs. Taking that powdered dust was fun, but they didn't wish to do things they'd regret. So after the rush of it, they got rid of the possibility of making choices they couldn't stand for.

Navy, as the sweet, caring girl she lived to be, obeyed the blond boy. Her mouth matched his, her tongue slipped into his parted lips, licking the pill of him before she gently swallowed it.

Her eyes searched his as she leaned back, eyelashes battled, and Draco could lose his mind right there and then. The danger of him fucking his best friend's girl triggered him, more than it should've done.

''Did I do good for—''

He cut her off, his tongue down her throat, his body pressed to hers, nailing her shaking body down in the sheets shut her up completely. She moaned out in response to his doings, holding onto him like never before.

He needed to feel her, to feel her walls tightening around him while he made her feel good.

So fucking good, and Navy — she would make him feel even better.

He pinned her deep down in between the sheets as he mounted her.

Navy's eyes rolled to the back of her head the second she felt his hand rubbing over her pussy, and a shaking breath fled her throat at the power his hand held over her.

The power he held of her.

She didn't want to do this. She didn't want to cheat on the kind boy that she loved, but there was something about Draco, this night, in particular, that was tempting beyond explanation, and she found herself wanting this more than ever.

''This fucking cunt,'' He breathed heavily in her ear with a raspy grunt as it tore through his vocals. He rubbed his cock against her, ''This fucking cunt.''