4

Mature content ahead.

With her breaths stuck in her throat, she tried to keep her head straight.

Her eyes were set on the board in the front of the class.

''And you're still okay with this?'' Draco whispered, close to her ear, wanting to know that she was fine with what he was doing.

Navy nodded again, eagerly, ''I still want this.''

She couldn't focus as his finger slid under the thin fabric of her underwear, immediately seeking to tease her clit — her face twisted, her eyelids twitched the second his thumb rubbed over the sensitive spot.

''You okay?'' Theodore threw her off, making her eyes fly open, her chest bent over the desk in order to hide Draco's actions, ''You seem... tense.''

Navy swallowed, quickly nodding at her boyfriend, ''I'm— '' Her shoulders tensed, her neck straight as Draco pushed a finger inside her.

''Fine—'' She breathed out, trying to find the loss of her words. Her teeth gritted at the heavenly feeling his fingers brought her, trying not to expose herself.

Theodore shrugged, rolling his eyes at Navy's mysteries, ''If you say so,'' He mumbled, turning his face back to the professor.

Draco's fingers stroked her, slowly in ways that made her toes curl. Her fingers gripping at the edges of the desk not to whimper — she wanted to scream, to let the provoking moan coiling in the back of her throat out, but she couldn't do that.

''Fuck,'' Draco whispered, tilting his head to the side, his nose brushing against her hair. He leaned back even more, so he could watch Theodore over Navy's back.

''Nott,'' Draco called out for him, ''Are you sure you don't want to hear the rest of the story?''

His finger pumped in and out of her, his thumb rubbing her clit as she fell apart in quietness beside him.

He could feel how her walls ached around him, how much she wanted to rock her hips, to buck her cunt into his hand, to let him fuck her with his hand in a way that would tear her apart.

Theo met his gesture, leaning back in his seat to level Draco, ''Fine, tell me,'' He whispered, the green eyes flickered back and forth between the Professor and the blond one.

''You see—'' Draco smirked, quickening up the speed of his fingers, arching his wrist to please her breathtakingly, ''As I said. She touched me in a way that made me go mad,'' His voice scored low, ''You know that feeling, where you almost break—''

Navy gasped, her hand flying to her mouth to muffle the sound, but it was nearly impossible. He hit her sweet spot, over and over and over.

Theo sent her a confused stare. His eyebrows furrowed before he shook his head, looking back at Draco, ''That feeling where you are completely on edge, not knowing what to do...''

She swallowed at his words because, once again, he was talking to her. He knew that he held her on edge, the way his hand played with her cunt, right here, in front of her boyfriend.

She was close. Draco's finger arched right where he knew she would break. He wanted her to release. He needed her too.

He was in complete control of the girl next to him.

Navy still bent over the desk, her hands placed over her mouth not to let out one single sound. Her chest felt heavier than it had ever felt.

She was enjoying this — him pleasing her just like she needed him to, in that dangerous, reckless way she wished for.