3

Mature content ahead.

The sun tickled her eyelashes as she felt a warm hand gently stroke over her naked back, nearly as if he was writing something. ''Good morning, love,'' Theodore whispered into her head, looking over the girl resting next to him.

Navy merely huffed as she turned in the sheets, fully facing him, ''Morning,'' She mumbled back. Her eyelids were heavy, her throat sore — the taste of liquor still burned bitter on her tongue.

"How was your sleep?" He spoke, his fingertips tracing goosebumps down her arm, "Sounds as if you slept just fine.''

She groaned, her face buried into his chest,

''Where did you go last night?'' He questioned her absence, ''I looked for you everywhere, but I couldn't find you.''

She swallowed, her mouth dry, ''To the bathroom... I didn't feel too well.''

His hand snaked underneath the covers, gripping the curve of her waist before he pulled her straight into him.

''That's too bad,'' He breathed out, his lips an inch away from hers, "I wanted to see you before bed. Do you feel better now?''

Navy bowed her head, stray strands of hair fell over her eyes as Theo blew them off, his nose scrunched, mouth arched into a smirk.

''Much better,'' She tried to convince him, ''Dra—''

She cleared her throat at the twisting feeling in her stomach, hushing herself from the exposé that nearly trailed her tongue.

''Someone gave me something for my head last night,'' She lied to the boy holding her.

The tip of her nose lightly brushed against the warm skin of Theodore's neck, planting a soft kiss on him. A grunt fled his lips as she did. The static sprouted through his veins by her gentle touch.

''Navy—'' Theo grinned, his eyes searched hers, ''What did you do with Clara last night?''

The tone in his voice shifted into a lower one, and a bid tore in the otherwise mild vocals. It caught her off guard as she stared up at him, her eyes locked in his from below.

''I don't know what you are—''

''The couch, baby.''

She swallowed, the tender skin of her cheeks flushed as she thought of it, how Clara made her feel in front of everyone, and how dauntless she was.

How did she even dare to do that in front of Theodore, Blaise, Draco, everyone in that room. That wasn't Navy. She didn't do that.

Except that she did, last night she did, and she could see the glimpse of jealousy in the corner of Theodore's eyes, how his arm clenched around her the second she bit her lower lip.

She knew what she wanted to do for him, how to make him ease up at what she'd done the night before.

Navy kept her lip in between her teeth, letting her hands path his muscular chest, down over the toned torso, halting right above the waistband of his boxers.

He rose a brow, his upper lip curving.

She sucked in a breath before her head dipped underneath the heated cover, kneeling back over the mattress as she positioned herself at his hips, one of her knees in the middle of his legs as she tugged his underwear down.

Theodore was already hard, nearly too hard at the feeling of her bending over him. Her lips printed a trace of kisses down his abdomen, over his v-line.