13

Mature content ahead.

Navy was back in her dorm after a week in the infirmary. She didn't recollect much about what happened during the days she was passed out, and her mind traveled across sleep and unconsciousness.

It took her days to recover, and finally, she was better.

Her friends and her brother were all distraught with her actions, and even if she hadn't seen either Clara or Theodore since she found them in bed together — she heard that both of them crumbled.

Pansy filled her in on everything that had happened, and more than it. Not that Navy was concerned for them. She wasn't. She was still mad, furious, and heartbroken.

Her heart ached every time she found herself thinking about them, how they could do that to her, twice, if not more.

She didn't know for how long that had been going on. Her first night finding them may or may not have been their first time, second, or third.

Knowing that she was in the wrong too, she felt so torn in what the right thing to do was. She didn't know if she could be mad at them or if she wanted to. Still, pieces of her were.

Navy wanted to talk to Theodore about it. She wanted to know why and what she had done for him to do that to her. What she had done to Clara in order for her best friend to sleep with her boyfriend.

Her head tilted against the headboard of her bed as she kept thinking about it and how it automatically turned into her thinking about Draco.

What he told her in the hospital before he stormed out to get her brother. She wanted to know why he said those things. She needed to understand why the blond boy, who repeatedly told her that he didn't care, yet acted the way he did.

She wanted to believe that he cared, because their moment that day after she'd woken up to the sound of his voice, had them both smiling.

Navy huffed out, and her fingers fiddled with the sleeves of her shirt as her mind traveled back to the night that changed everything.

Her body trembled on top of Draco's as his back collided with the floor in the total exhaustion of what they had been up to for hours and hours.

She pulled herself off him. Her hands pushed his legs together as she crawled back.

''What are you—'' Draco grunted. Electricity jolted through his body as she gripped the base of his cock, her hand entirely around it. Draco's head slammed against the ground, the blond strands of hair brushed over his forehead, ''Oh fuck—''

Her fingers clenched around him, slowly pumping her hand up and down the length of him, ''Good, mhm?'' She teased him, ''My hand around your cock? Imagine what my mouth would feel like.''

He groaned. His fists flew to her hair as he grabbed it, propping himself up on his elbows to look down on her, ''No fucking games, White. I want to fuck that pretty mouth of yours.''

Navy sucked her lower lip in between her teeth. Her eyes dragged over the room, halting at the half cut-up tie resting next to her.

She bent back, making him let go of her hair as she took the fabric, raising a brow at the boy in front of her. ''Hands,'' She demanded.

His eyes flickered down to the tie in her hands, giving her a devilish smile, ''No, are you—''

''Hands.'' She repeated herself, more severely this time.