6

Mature content ahead along with the use of alcohol and drugs. Please read with caution.

She held her breath, feeling the soft fabric of the tie as it bored into her wrists, impatiently waiting for him to please her.

''Will you cry for me, White?'' Draco growled, annoyed with her not answering, ''Will you fucking cry for me?''

''I will,'' Navy choked out, feeling the air sipping out through every stutter, ''I will cry for you, Malfoy.''

A rush of bravery took over, and she said, ''Make me cry.''

His head snapped to hers, intensely studying every inch of her features as he rose a brow, ''Oh, really?''

She sucked her bottom lip in between her teeth, enjoying the way she just provoked him.

''Please,'' She held, forcing her back off the mattress.

Her arms were still tied up as she leaned closer to him. Her heated breaths fanned the tender skin of his neck made shivers roll down his spine.

Navy trailed her tongue behind his ear, ''I want you to make me cry, Malfoy.''

Draco scoffed at that. His hands flew to her throat as he forced her down, nailing her into the sheets,

''Oh, greedy slut,'' Draco smirked, his eyes staring through hers, ''I will.''

But he didn't move.

He kept his hands wrapped around her neck, watching her as she so willingly waited for him to do as he pleased with her.

The strong, veiny hand reached down in between them, grabbing his cock as he stroked it up and down.

''I fucking will,''

Navy whimpered as he grabbed her by her hips, and his thumb pressed against the initials he had carved into her skin.

''Does it hurt?'' He seethed, teeth gritted, ''Tell me it fucking hurts.''

''It hurts,'' She whimpered at the pleasure mixed with pain, ''It hurts so much.''

''Good.''

Draco teased her, his cock at her entrance as he stroked it up and down in the complete need for her to squirm.

But Navy couldn't take it anymore. He had teased her for hours, and all she needed was for him to fuck her in the way she knew only he could do.

She whined out as he let his tip inside her, making her eyes roll back in pleasure.

''So fucking tight,'' He grunted as he bucked his hip forward, slamming his entire length into her without remorse.

The wind struck out of her lungs. He didn't let her adjust to his size.

''I will ruin you. You know that, right?'' Draco grinned, knowing that he would fuck her mercilessly,

''I will fucking ruin you.''

She screamed as her walls painfully ached around him.

Her hands repeatedly tried to yank out of the hold his tie had of her but to no use.

Her spine arched, her toes curled as he fucked her into the mattress, and it made her pant for air.

She suffered her breath every time Draco slammed into her so deeply that he hit her sweet spot.