Chapter 25

Whitley Pov

Yesterday was Harry's Birthday! Daddy said that we'll do something after the Concert in a couple days to celebrate.

We leave to Australia tonight for their tour. I think Daddy said that we're going to see the 5sos lads while we're there but I can't tell Carly because she's a huge fan of them and Daddy wants it to be a surprise.

It's also the dance that Carly is going to tonight! She's in her room with her friends, Gavin's sister, Lou, Little Mix girls, Eleanor, and Sophia getting ready.

I'm certainly in my room picking what toys I want to bring with us. Right now I have my American Girl, iPad, Color Book, board games,Nintendo DS with some Games, Lego, Toy keyboard, Bop It, and some Puzzles, and we're gonna take Daddy's Xbox One.

"DADDY,DADDY, DADDY,DADDY, DADDY!" I shouted over and over until he finally got in my room.

"Is everything okay?" He asked sounded worried.

"Yeah I just wanted to tell you that I pick all my toys!" I said smiling he look at the box of toys.

"Why didn't you just go downstairs to tell me?" He asked getting the box.

"Too lazy! Bye Daddy!" I said sprinting out of my room and down to Carly's. I was half way there until Zayn caught me.

"Stop right there." He said I froze and turned around when I turned around my eyes got wide.

"Zayn your hair!" I said as he came closer.

"Like it?" He asked getting on his knees to be my hight.

"Yeah I love it!" I said touching it he glared at me and I moved my hand away slowly.

"We've been over this before you don't mess with the hair." He said seriously.

"I sorry Zayn." I said giving him my puppy dog face.

"It's ok munchkin. Now where did you think your going?" He asked

"The bathroom?" I said but it came out as a question.

"The bathroom is the other way." He said

"I completely forgot! What was I thinking going the way wrong way? Well nice talking to you Zay-" He cut me off.

"Were you going to go in Carls room?" He asked I nodded my head."You know what they said nobody allowed in that room." He said I nodded.

"I know." I sigh looking down at my feet.

"Come on I think Louis has Ice Cream for us!" He said I smiled and look at him.

"What kind of Ice Cream?" I asked he chuckled.

"Does it matter?" He asked

"Good point! Come Zayn lets go!" I said trying drag him but he's too heavy." Why are you so heavy?" I asked giving up, he grasped.

"Hurtful! Are you calling me fat? And I thought we were friends?" He said pointing his hand over his heart.

"Well you are kinda heavy.." I trailed off.

"Does someone need the tickle monster?" He asked I widen my eyes and ran.

"You can run but you can't hide from the tickle monster!" He said as I ran to the kitchen I saw Louis and held on to his leg.

"Help! Help! He's after me!" I yelled holding tighter onto Louis' leg.

"Who's after you baby girl?" Louis asked looking down at me.