Chapter 11

Whitley Pov

Kayla's Mum pulled up to my drive way I said bye to Kayla and Elliot and got out of the car.

"Thanks for having me!" I said to Jen as we were walking up to the front door.

"Your so welcome! You can come over anytime you want!" She said then the door opened and the guys all tackled me in hugs.

"We missed you Munchkin!" Zayn said petting my head I giggled.

"Thanks for having her!" Daddy said to Jen.

"No problem! Bye Whitley!" She said walking back to her car I waved and said goodbye.

"Come on Kitten! We have a surprise for you!" Harry said picking me up over his shoulders.

"What's the surprise?" I asked playing with his hair.

"It's upstairs in your room." Louis said smiling.

"Hazza! To my room!" I said

"Yes master!" He said and ran upstairs to my room.

He put me on the ground when we got to my door and he opened the door, I widen my eyes when I saw what's in my room.

"Hey Whitley? Do you mind if I crash in here for tonight?" Carly asked lying on my room.

"CARLY!" I shouted she got off the bed and I ran into her arms giving her the biggest hug ever.

"I missed you Whit." Carly whispered

"I missed you too."I whispered back and she put me down."What are you doing here?" I asked

"I got adopted!" She said smiling I frown.

"So this is goodbye?" I asked looking down.

"Nope!" She said and I look at her confused,"Because I got adopted by Liam!" She said and I turned around to look at Daddy.

"You adopted Carly?" I asked he nodded his head smiling.

"I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU! YOUR THE BEST DADDY EVER!" I shouted jumping up and down, they all laughed.

"She really have been around Louis a lot." Zayn said everyone nodded agreeing.

"You guys act like that's a bad thing." Louis said putting a arm on his hip.

"Because it is a bad thing." Harry said Louis grasped put his hand up and walked out like a girl, we all laughed.

"I forgot something!" Louis said coming back in.

"What did you forget?" Niall asked

"I forgot Whitley!" Louis said picking me up and started walking out of the room.

"Can Carly come?" I asked as we were walking down the stairs.

"Sure! CARLY COME WITH US!" He shouted soon I saw Carly behind us.

"What exactly are we doing?" Carly asked

"Having a Nerf Gun fight." Louis said with a evil smile.

"But we don't have Nerf Guns.." I said confused.

"I brought some over from my place." He said putting me down."Wait here!" He said going outside to his car.

"Is it always like this here?" Carly asked I nodded my head.

"Just wait till we go on tour." I said and she groaned. "They really aren't that bad you just have to get used to them." I added as Louis came back in with a bag.

"What's in the bag?" Carly asked raising a eyebrow.

"Silly string, Nerf Guns, Water Guns, Whip Cream, feathers, sharpies, honey, Chocolate syrup, and Water balloons!" Louis said loud enough for only us to hear as we walked upstairs in a guest room.

"Why?" Carly asked sitting on the bed.

"This room looks different." I said joining her on the bed as Louis put the bag in front of us.

"That's because it's my room now." Carly said and I just nodded my head.

"Because we are gonna prank the guys tonight!" Louis said with a smirk on his face Carly and I look at each other with smirks."But first we need Zayn." He added.

"Boobear why do we need Zaynie?" I asked Carly tried not to laugh.

"First of all who told you about the name boobear?" He asked

"Daddy and Harry told me about it." I said he said something but I couldn't hear it.

"Secondly because Zayn is my parter in crime he has been since X-Factor and now we have you two!" He said I smiled."I'll be right back." Louis added walking out the room.

"ZAYN!" We heard him shout.

"This is gonna be fun!" Carly said I nodded.

Soon Zayn and Louis were back and we talked about the plan.

"Are we still having the Nerf Gun fight?" I asked Louis nodded and gave us each a gun.

"Ready?" Zayn asked with a evil smile.

"Yeah!" Carly and I said then we walked out the room and started looking for the rest of the guys.

This is gonna be the best night ever!