Chapter 16

Carly Pov

After we took Whitley to kindergarten Lexie and Hannah walked me to my locker.

Hannah and I end up having 2 classes together.

"See you next period!" Lexie said walking away.

"Bye!" Hannah and I said and walked in the room.

I opened the door and everyone's eyes were on us. The bell rang like 5 minutes ago.

"Hi may I help you?" A lady asked

"Yeah I'm your new student." I said.

"Name?" She asked

"Carly Payne."

"Ah there you are! Find a seat and welcome to Greenville Academy Ms.Payne!" She said

I look around the room and a lot of girls were glaring at me I ignored them and we found a seat in the back of the room and sat down.

"Oh and Carly come see me after class for I can get you caught up." Mrs. Matthews said

"Yes ma'am." I said

"Ok class today we are going to finish reading Mice of Men.." Mrs. Matthews said and we started class.

~Lunch~

The day as gone by pretty fast. Besides girls glaring at me, whispering about me, and stuff like that the day hasn't been that bad.

All my teachers have given me books and boring stuff like that.

I have Math with Lexie, Hannah is in my Art class, Josh and Lexie are in my Social Studies class.

Right now I'm walking to my locker with Lexie and Josh for I can get my lunch.

"Are you going to Winter Formal next Saturday?" Lexie asked as I unlocked my locker.

"What's the Winter Formal?" I asked confused getting my lunch and shutting the locker.

"It's a dance! It's kinda like prom! You get all dress up and have fun with your friends!" Lexie exclaim

"I don't know. I mean I don't even have a dress or a date." I said as we walked down to the cafeteria.

"You can go dress shopping with me and the girls Wednesday. And you don't have to go with a date! I'm don't have a date." She said

"Your right. It sounds fun! I just have to ask Liam." I said as we opened the door to the cafeteria."Hey if Liam is cool with it I bet their stylist Lou wouldn't mind doing our hair." I added.

"Stylist? What does your brother do?" Josh asked.

I forgot I told them that Liam was my brother and a different Liam Payne not the one from One Direction.

"He has a friend named Lou and Lou is a stylist." I lied they nodded their heads.

"That'll be so ace!" Lexie said as we went to a table.

"Hey guys! This is Carly, Carly that's Adam, Ricky,Peyton, Scarlett, Gavin, and you already know Hannah and Josh." Lexie said pointing at everyone.

"Hey your the new girl in Reading class!"Peyton said I nodded my head.

I sat down next to Lexie and Hannah. We all had side conversations and exchanged numbers.

"Where do you go next?" Josh asked

"I go to Language Arts Mr.Springer." I said looking over my schedule.

"Gavin, Hannah and I have Language Arts next we'll walk you." Lexie said

"Thanks." I said then the bell rang.

We walked to the class room and took our seats in the middle of the room.