Chapter 13

Liam Pov

"Wake up! Wake up!" Carly and Whitley said jumping on my bed.

"Come on Liam it's Christmas morning!" Carly said I groaned.

"I'm up. Go wake up grandma and grandpa." I said and they ran down to My parents rooms. (A/N:We're just gonna act like Liam is a only child.)

We are at Wolver Hampton for Christmas we had a little Christmas/Louis' Birthday a couple days ago with the lads before we left.

Louis and Eleanor got the girls a grey bunny rabbit they decided to named it Buster. Niall got them guitars Carly's is real and Whitley's is a toy, Harry got Whitley a toy car that you can ride in and Carly a sign T-shirt by Ed Sheeran, then Zayn got Whitley a scooter and Carly a skateboard, and the girls got them some clothes.

"Come on Daddy! It's time to open presents!" Whitley said coming back in my old room trying to drag me out.

"Come on Monkey!" I said putting her on my shoulders running downstairs to the living room.

There were a bunch of stuff around each person had their own spot. Mum and Dad have the couch, Whitley has one chair at the end of the fire place, Carly has the other, and I'm by the chair next to the couch.

The ones that are on the chairs are from Santa and the ones wrapped are from people.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Mum said sitting on the couch next to Dad.

"Merry Christmas!" I said Whitley was too focused on all the presents.

"Daddy look Santa got me an American Girl doll! With a matching outfit!" Whitley said showing us her doll and the outfit.(A/N: I don't know if the UK has American Girl Dolls but oh well.)

"Which Doll did he bring you?" Mum asked

"Grace!" Whitley said hugging the doll.

"What did you get Carls?" I asked

"I got some purple beat headphones, volleyball with some shoes, bag, and other stuff for it, iPhone 6, MacBook Pro both came with cases, a necklace with an C on it, some new shoes, a light green bike, and of course all of One Direction albums, movie, two T-shirts, a sweatshirt, sweatpants, hoodie, and let's not forget my new One Direction pencils!" She said I just smiled.

"I got all the One Direction stuff too!" Whitley said holding her T-shirt with mine and the lads faces on it.

"I wonder who's idea that was to get you all that 1D stuff." Dad said they all stared at me.

"It wasn't just me! It was the lads too!" I said they laughed a little shaking their heads.

"What about you Whit?" I asked

"Well Daddy I also got some new Barbies, Nintendo DS with some Games, Lego, Toy keyboard,Easy bake oven, Baby doll and a stroller, and a Necklace with a W on it."

I started opening my presents I got a batman hat, a picture of me, Carly, and Whitley, a jacket, some new clothes, shoes, and this really nice watch.

"What are the stuff in the middle?" Carly asked I didn't even notice the Santa bag in the middle.

Mum got up and look on the tag to see who it's from.

"It's from Simon for the girls!" Mum said and the girls ran over to it.

"What he get you guys?" I asked going over there.

"Some Board games, Bop it, Nerf Guns Water Guns, Wii, and some Puzzles." Whitley said as Carly took them out of the Santa bag.

"Daddy can we hook the Wii up?" Whitley asked.

"Sure! You two go take care of Buster and I'll hook up the Wii while Grandma cooks breakfast." I said and the girls ran upstairs to take care of Buster.

************************************
Whitley Pov

After Carly and I did what we were supposed to do with Buster we decided to take him downstairs with us. We kept him in the cage though.

We got back in the living room and Daddy was almost done hooking up the Wii to the TV.

"What do you want to play first?" Daddy asked turning the Wii on.

"Let's make our own people!" Carly said we agreed and made our own people.

Carly and I made someone that looks a little more like us but Daddy made a really funny person and named it Louis.

He took a picture and post it on Twitter, He wrote

@Real_Liam_Payne: look I made @Louis_Tomlinson on the Wii.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Real_Liam_Payne Wait until I make you!

After Daddy and Liam had their thing on Twitter we decided to play a game that we can all play so we played blowing.

Grandpa sat on the couch to watch us play as Grandma was making breakfast.

"Breakfast is ready!" Grandma said.

We paused the game and went in the kitchen.

For the rest of the day we just played games, watched movies, ate, and this had a fun. This is the best Christmas ever.