Chapter 8

Liam Pov

Next week is Christmas and Louis' Birthday!

Today the lads, Sophia, El, Perrie, Whitley, and I are all going Christmas shopping and Whitley is going to meet Santa!

Right now I'm looking for Whitley. We are playing hide and seek. For a little girl she's a really good hider.

"Whitley where are you?" I ask looking under her bed. "You can't hide forever! You have to come out at some put!" I added

Then I remembered that one time when her and the lads were playing and Louis put her in the cabinet under the sinks!

I walked downstairs and opened the cabinet and there she was and she had her iPad for light.

"Ha I found you!" I said getting her out.

"Dang it!" She said

"Come on Monkey let's get you ready." I said picking her up and going up to her room.

I let her pick out what she wants to wear and she pick a navy blue sweatshirt that said let it snow in white and had little snowflakes, black leggings, and her navy blue Uggs with three bow on the back.

As I was helping her put her shoes on the front door opened.

"The party is HERE!" I heard the Louis and Zayn shout.

"LOU! ZAYNIE!" Whitley shouted running out of her room. Sophia had her and her arms.

"Whitley I think you've been around Louis too much!" I said

"I don't mind I like Louis!" She said Louis smirk at me and gaped her out of Sophia arms.

"Yeah Liam! She likes me!" Louis said

"What about me?" Zayn said with a frown.

"I like you too Zaynie!" She said

"You don't like your own Daddy?" I asked

"No I like you too!" She said

"Who do you like the most?" Louis asked.

"Them!" She said pointing to El, Sophia, and Perrie.

"Ha! Hand me the child Lou she likes us the most!" El said Louis gave handed Whitley over to El.

"Trader." The lads and I said Whitley just stuck her tongue out at us we stuck ours out in return.

"You guys are so childish!" Perrie said

"What about us being childish?" Harry asked as he and Niall walked in.

"Hazza! Ni!" Whitley said

"Hey Princess!" Niall said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Whitley said that she likes the girls more then us!" Zayn said

"Trader." Niall and Harry said in unison.

"That's what we said!" Louis said him and Harry high five.

"While you guys do whatever your doing, we're be in Whitley's room finishing her hair." Sophia said as they all went upstairs.

************************************

Whitley Pov

The girls and I went upstairs to my room and Eleanor did my hair in a braid.

"All done love!" She said I got up.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Zayn asks walking in my room.

"Yeah we're ready!" Perrie said

"Zaynie can I get on your back?" I asked.

"Sure kiddo hop on!" He got on his knees and I got on his back." Hold on tight." He said then he ran downstairs and to the car I laughed the whole way.

"Thank you for taking Zany's back that will cost you a kiss." He said putting me in my car seat. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Zayn!" I said as he sat next to me.

"Anytime love." He said

Soon everyone got in the car and Louis started the engine.

~At The Mall~

"Louis I'm driving on the way back!" Daddy said as Louis parked the car.

"I'm not that bad!" Louis said

"Yes you are." I said everyone look at me.

"Looks like someone has a little Sass in her." Harry said

"Nobody sasses the Sass Master!" Louis said

"But I just did." I said the boys 'oood'

"Ok ok enough of the sass let's just get out of the car." Sophia said and the boys put on their sunglasses, hats, or hoodies.

Zayn got me unbuckled and handed me over to Daddy. We walked inside and stopped by the map to plan what we're doing.

"Can we meet Santa first?" I asked

"Yeah let's see Santa first that we don't have any bags to carry." Daddy said I smiled.

We walked up to where Santa is and waited in line to meet him. After about 10 minutes it was my turn to meet Santa.

"Next!" A elf said and Daddy push me over to Santa and put me on his lap.

"Hi!" I said smiling at the guy in the big red suit.

"Hi sweetie what's your name?" He asked

"Whitley Payne!" I said

"What do you want for Christmas?"

I thought for a minute. I look at Daddy the boys,and the girls. I smiled then I looked at Santa.

"I don't want anything, I already got a new family." I heard people 'awe'.

"Well there's has to be something that you want!" He said I thought for a moment.

"Well there is one thing that I want.." I said Santa told me to continue."I want my friend Carly to finally get adopted to a nice family like me." I said Santa sign and look at me.

"I'll try my best." He said

"Thank you!" I said giving him a hug.

"Say Cheese!" Another elf say I smiled and the elf took the picture.

"Bye Santa! Merry Christmas!" I said as Daddy got me off his lap.

"Merry Christmas Whitley!"He said

Daddy and I went to where everyone else was and waited for my picture.

"Here's your picture! Merry Christmas!" The elf said handing Niall the picture.

"Thanks, you too!" He said and the elf walked away,"Look Princess!" Niall added showing me the picture.

"I love you guys!" I said

"We love you too!" Daddy said hugging me.

"Group hug!" Louis said

I have the best family ever!