Chapter 30

Liam Pov

We all got out of the lift and run down to the hotel room that Zayn and Carly are staying in.

"Uh oh.." Zayn mumbled patting his pockets.

"Did you forget your key again?" Louis asked.

"Pff-no." He said facing us we all look at him and crossed our arms.

"Zayn." Whitley said with a stern look at her face.

"Okay fine I forgot my key!" He said we all groaned and started yelling at each other.

"Will you idiots please shut up, you're going to make people complain." We all stopped to see Carly standing there.

"Carly!" Whitley said running to her arms.

"Hey kiddo. Did you have fun with the boys?" Carly asked walking to the room we all followed them and I shut the door behind me.

"Yeah! And guess what?" Whitley said smiling at Carly.

"What?" Carly said smiling back at her.

"Daddy said that we get to spend more time with them!" She said Carly looked at us confused.

"Uh?" Carly asked we all smiled at the two girls.

"Well after our little talk this morning..It made me start thinking so I called Simon and he agreed that you two can go to interviews, photo shoots, ect. with Melissa of course for if you don't wanna be there the whole time." I said walking up to her.

"But what about school?" She asked I smirk taking Whitley out her arms and into mine.

"School will be in the morning for about 2 or 3 hours then if you wanna go look around the city with Melissa then you can do that or you can go hang with us and for now on unless it's a interview, concert, or something that we have to be at we are going to be home by 7 every night." I explain she stares at me and the boys like she's looking for something.

"You promise? Like really promise?" She asked I smiled and nodded my head.

"I promise to the bottom of my heart." I said putting my hand over my heart.

She smiled and ran to my arms giving me a hug.

"I missed you guys," She whispered I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I missed you too." I said and we heard all the boys 'awed' and all stared at them.

"Come over here you big goofy dorks." Carly said and we all group hugged.

"I. Can't. Breath." Whitley and Carly said and we all pulled away and said sorry.

"So what now?" Whitley asked the lads and I all stared at each other and smirk.

"Oh no...they're smirking at each other." Carly said

"This is never good." Whitley said and Carly nodded her head.

"You know we can hear you guys right?" Harry asked the two girls look at each other and back us.

"So?" They said in unison crossing their arms.

"What were you idiots thinking?" Carly asked we all glared at her.

"I don't know about them but I wanna go to the beach!" Louis exclaim with a big grin on his face.

"I thought the same thing!" Niall and Harry said and they fist pumped.

"What's the beach?" Whitley ask we all gasped.

"You've never been to the beach?" Niall exclaimed.

"No I sorry." She said frowning.

"Monkey what are you sorry for? You didn't do anything." I told her.

"I never been to the beach." She said I smiled a little at her.

"That's okay, Zayn never went on a plane before One Direction." I said she gasped.

"Really?"

"Yeah and these two told me that the plane was going to go a loopy loop to scare me." Zayn said glaring at Liam
and Louis we just all laughed.

"Loopy loop?" Carly ask burst out laughing.

"Ha ha very funny!" Zayn sarcastically said rolling his eyes at us.

"What do we do at the beach?" Whitley asks after we all clam down on the laughing.

"You make sandcastles, swim in the ocean, you can surf, you can do a lot of stuff at the beach!" Louis exclaim, making a huge grin of excitement grown on Whitley's face.

"I wanna go to beach!" She shouted jumping up and down. I chuckled picking her up placing her on top of my shoulders.

"Settle down Monkey." I say and she stopped and blush a little.

"Sorry Daddy!" She said I chuckled and told her that it's okay.

We all went to our hotel rooms to change into our bathing suits on and getting all that we might need at the beach. I helped Whitley change into her pink polka dot bathing suit, her cute little sandals with a pink flower on it, and little sunglasses, she also had a Hello Kitty t-shirt over her bathing suit.

"Whit how about you go hang out with Nialler as I get dress, okay?" I suggest, she nodded and walked out of the room I shut my door.

"NIALLER!" I heard her call though the hallway I shook my head. I change into what I'm previously wearing and put on a pair of black swimsuits and a grey t-shirt, Batman hat, and some shoes.

After I was dressed I walked out of the room to the living room area to see Niall holding Whitley like a plane running around the room, causing Whitley to laugh.

"Look Daddy!" She between laughs once she notice that I was in the room, Niall ran over to me.

"And we're landing!" He said placing her in my arms.

"Hi Daddy!" She smiled I panted a big wet kiss on her cheek and she wiped it off with her hand, I grasp.

"You wiped my kiss off you're cheek!" I grasped pretending to sound hurt.

"Sorry Daddy, but I'm a big girl now!" She said proudly. Niall and I 'ooed' as we walked down the hall and out of the room.

"What are you dumpbos oohing about?" Carly asks, the lads and I look at her confused.

"Dumpbos?" Niall questions as Zayn pressed the lift button.

"Isn't that elephant?" Louis asks she nodded her head.

"Yep! It suits you guys well, don't you think? Because you can be the dumpiest people ever!" She says walking in the lift.

"We aren't that dump." I defended the boys and myself.

"Coming from the boy that thought that he came up with the word psychiatry." She said making the boys 'ooed' and I glared at her.

"Slay!" Harry said as we got off the lift and went to the back entrance of the hotel going to the car.

***********************************

Sorry that I haven't updated in SO long but I was stuck on what to write on this chapter and I'm not going to lie I night have for gotten #SorryNotSorry.