Chapter 19

Carly Pov

"CARLY!" Someone shouted I groaned and put my pillow over my head.

"Go away!" I said though the pillow.

"Hey Carls does this bra look good on us?" I heard I widen my eyes and got up.

Niall was right next to my face literally, Harry and Louis were trying on my bras, and Zayn was going through my desk draw.

"What are you guys doing?!" I asked pushing Zayn away from the drawer than I gaped the bras out of Louis and Harry hands.

"Liam told us to wake you up for school." Zayn said sitting on a bean bag as Louis and Harry took another bra I snatch it out of their hands again.

"Could you not wake me up like normal people?" I asked they laughed.

"We are no where close to normal people. Have you met us?" Louis said

"Hey you have a black one!" Harry said holding a black bra I snatch it out of his hands.

"You act like you've never seen bras before." I said putting them back.

"Can I keep one?" Harry asked

"Doesn't a million girls throw bras at you guys at the concerts?" I asked

"Yeah but Paul said that we can't keep them." Niall said

"You actually want to keep them?" I asked Harry was about to talk but I cut him off. "Actually don't answer that." I added.

"Morning!" Whitley said walking in my room.

"Why are you holding a bra?" Liam asked walking behind Whitley.

"These two idiots decided to try my bras on." I said putting at Louis and Harry.

"Your daughter has some very s-" Liam cut Harry off.

"If your smart you won't finish that sentence Harry." Liam said and Harry shut up.

"Okay Everyone out! I still need to get ready!" I said pushing them out.

"Wait you never answered my question! Can I keep one?" Harry asked walking out.

"No!" I said snatching the bra out of his hand and shutting my door.

After I got them out I started my shower. I got out of the shower gaped two towels one for my hair and the other for my body and I pick out my outfit. I gaped my green skirt, light blue bottom up shirt, green bottom up sweater, tights, and some boots,I put my outfit on I took the towel off my head and started to blow dry my hair than I flat iron my hair. After I did my hair I put a little make up on and brushed my teeth.

I look in my mirror one more time before I got my backpack and phone and walked downstairs.

"We're leaving in 20 minutes." Liam saids as I got a blow and poured some frosted flakes.

"Okay." I said eating my cereal. Niall kept staring at me."what?" I asked.

"Can you give me some cereal?" He asked.

"No you have legs fix your own." I said he groaned and got up off his seat.

"Whitley you excited about your slumber party tomorrow night?" I asked.

"Yeah! We get to paint our nails!" She said full of excitement.

"Okay let's go!" Liam said rubbing his hands.

Whitley and I got our backpacks and lunches than we followed the boys to the car.

~At The School~