Chapter 31

Whitley Pov

"I don't get it." I said looking up at Daddy as I held his hand.

"What do you mean Monkey?" Daddy asks I look around the stadium where's there are a million seats for their concert.

"Why do all these people like you guys so much? I mean you're idiots and throw bottle of water at each other." I said, Carly laughed at my comment making the boys all glare at her.

"For your information people find us extremely sexy and funny thank you very much!" Louis sass.

"I don't see why." Carly mumble I giggled the boys all give her a look.

"What? Am I supposed to think that my brothers/uncles and legal guardian is sexy? Like that would be so wrong and gross in so many levels."  She exclaim defending herself I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"And boys are icky and have cooties!" I said they all chuckled.

"Yes we do and don't you ever forget it." Daddy said crouch down on my level to make eye contact with me, I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Liam the boys are going to love her like all your fans like you when she gets that age." Carly smirk putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Not if we have anything to do with it." Zayn said as him and the boys all got behind Daddy their arms crossed to their chest.

The boys have their last of rehearsals before their first show in America so we  get to spend the day with Melissa and Zayn that he's not in One Direction anymore he goes back to London tonight during the concert. I'm really going to miss Zayn I still don't understand why he's not in One Direction with Daddy and the boys but they keep telling me that he just doesn't wanna do it anymore and we can't make him do something that someone doesn't want to do no matter how much we want them to.

"Hey guys!" Melissa's cheerful voice said making all of our heads snap over to her direction.

"Melissa!" I exclaim letting go of Daddy's hand and ran over to her she picked me up.

"Hey honey!" She said kissing my forehead.

"We'll see you girls before the show. Have fun with Melissa." Daddy said kissing my cheek and walking away with Louis, Niall, Harry.

"So what do you wanna do first?" Zayn asks rubbing his hands with a evil smirk on his face.

"I have a idea." Carly trail off giving Zayn a look he smiled.

"If you're thinking what I'm thinking then Louis and I have taught you well." Zayn smirk.

"Were you thinking of going to the mall?" She asks, he frowns.

"No.." He mumbles his head down a little disappointed.

"Then what were you thinking exactly?" Melissa asks lifting her eyebrow.

"To find one of those golf buggy thing and hot wire it and drive around the stadium." Zayn said.

"Ohh that does sound fun! Let's do that!" Carly exclaim.

"Yeah..No not happening come on let's go to the mall." Melissa said walking to backstage I hear Zayn and Carly pout as we walk to the car.

~A Couple Hours Later~

"Nothing to see here sir!" Louis shouts as he, Zayn, Carly, and I drive around the stadium in one of the golf buggies.

Carly and I scream and laugh the whole time as Louis drives as fast as he can with Paul, Mark, and Preston chasing after us. We got back from the mall about a hour ago and Carly and Zayn talked to Louis about 20 minutes ago and they took me with them.